• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my favorite from you yet jpgm, very nice.

bBoy JEe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nick M
Thanks! Supra Raiders.

raidersbt9.jpg

Were those only 24 bucks? Or is that a different shoe box? Where can I cop such a joint? I'm jonesin.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bBoy JEe
Were those only 24 bucks? Or is that a different shoe box? Where can I cop such a joint? I'm jonesin.

dude, that's a stamp. it cost $24 to ship them.

bBoy JEe

Reaction score
I apparently did not look closely enough =) Thanks.. I now see the wings of airmail.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
iTunes Playing: We Say Goodbye To Ourselves by Elvium from the album Talk Amongst The Trees
SF156.jpg

Nudie Shirt-Liberty Of London
Nudie Slim Kim-Selfridges Manchester
Vans-Undftd

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
iTunes Playing: We Say Goodbye To Ourselves by Elvium from the album Talk Amongst The Trees

Enya for the kids. I think I like his piano-based albums more, though.

SF156.jpg

Nudie Shirt-Liberty Of London
Nudie Slim Kim-Selfridges Manchester
Vans-Undftd

First time I've seen the kims not look like girl jeans on a dude. Great fit.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Enya for the kids. I think I like his piano-based albums more, though. First time I've seen the kims not look like girl jeans on a dude. Great fit.
AGREED, BUT I HAVE TO BE HONEST AND PUT DOWN WHAT'S SHUFFLING AS I'M POSTING. IT'S AN I-TUNES RUSSIAN ROULETE ROUTINE I PLAY WITH MYSELF. SIZE 32" 32". RISE IS A TAD LOW EVEN FOR ME BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS PERFECT. IF THEY HAD A VERSION WITH A 10" FRONT RISE IT WOULD BE THE PERFECT JEAN.

Reaction score
badseeds--------I am really liking that outfit. i'd let the jeans stack, though. i like folsom rolls sometimes, but i don't think it works here. and i'd layer a tank under there, or at least just zip it all the way down. seeing your tummy makes me squirm. still, 10/10! (ergh. i can't seem to consistently use caps in forums)

Badseeds

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thansk ddml. Yea, I found myself the rolls didnt work there. Believe me, I almost always have jeans stack. This time the leg openning of those jeans are much wider than my usual taste. So ......im thinking that i should never have the hoodie with indigo or non-skinny jeans...

and man, plz stop talkin' about my tummy....I noticed that too... I will put some tee under it if not at home...
lol8[1].gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
AGREED, BUT I HAVE TO BE HONEST AND PUT DOWN WHAT'S SHUFFLING AS I'M POSTING. IT'S AN I-TUNES RUSSIAN ROULETE ROUTINE I PLAY WITH MYSELF.

SIZE 32" 32". RISE IS A TAD LOW EVEN FOR ME BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS PERFECT. IF THEY HAD A VERSION WITH A 10" FRONT RISE IT WOULD BE THE PERFECT JEAN.

8.16.06---capsoff.jpg

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by braidkid
my favorite from you yet jpgm, very nice.

+1. The slouchy beanie pulls it all together.

Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
badseeds--------I am really liking that outfit. i'd let the jeans stack, though. i like folsom rolls sometimes, but i don't think it works here. and i'd layer a tank under there, or at least just zip it all the way down. seeing your tummy makes me squirm.

Also +1.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
AGREED, BUT I HAVE TO BE HONEST AND PUT DOWN WHAT'S SHUFFLING AS I'M POSTING. IT'S AN I-TUNES RUSSIAN ROULETE ROUTINE I PLAY WITH MYSELF. SIZE 32" 32". RISE IS A TAD LOW EVEN FOR ME BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS PERFECT. IF THEY HAD A VERSION WITH A 10" FRONT RISE IT WOULD BE THE PERFECT JEAN.
Not trashing it. You actually have me listening to it while I study for my pathology exam today.

Nudie has the kims' rise at 8.3" based on a 32" waist. Damn that's low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics