• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shaving pubic area, armpit question

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
get a cheap clipper from target and use that. set it on three, two or one, depending on how short you want it. problem solved.

Wahl, Andis, Oster are good brand names to start with.

Dragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phatty123
I have a philips phillshave that i use to shave my mustache. I know it would be disgusting to use that same thing to shave my pubic area and armpits as well so what would be the product you recommend? I know it would be a lot cleaner when armpits have absolutely no hair but would that be the same for the pubic area?

I don`t see what`s so disgusting about using the same thing to trim. I use my electric beard trimmer and it works great on all areas.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dragon
I don`t see what`s so disgusting about using the same thing to trim. I use my electric beard trimmer and it works great on all areas.

You must have not read his other thread then...
musicboohoo[1].gif

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=38032

The title says it all. Read further at your own risk.
tounge.gif

Oh, yeah.

In this case, just use the shaver, trimmer and other instruments to make the whole area smooth....Ken smooth.

No hairs, no bumps, no bits.

Should take care of all problems.

Aiwass

Reaction score
i shave my groin in the shower, instead of using shaving cream i just lather up with bodywash or soap to shave my crotch and armpits

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aiwass
i shave my groin in the shower, instead of using shaving cream i just later up bodywash or soap to shave my crotch and armpits

I do the same although I don't shave my armpits, I simply trim then with a scissor. In the summer time, when it's so humid, there is nothing quite like a freshly shorn scrotum with some Aqua Di Parma talcum powder. Keeps me dry and my balls smell wonderful!

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish I could smell my balls!
rotflmao.gif

greg_atlanta

Reaction score
Trimming your pits is tedious, it's easier to shave it once a month and takes 2 minutes. Within a week you'll have the freshly trimmed look everyone else spends 30 minutes a week trying to acheive with clippers.

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
Wow -- I would never "do the sac" (unintentional vasectomy, anyone
confused.gif
)

Bah... it ain't that hard. I've been doing it for years and haven't had even a nick.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by greg_atlanta
Trimming your pits is tedious, it's easier to shave it once a month and takes 2 minutes. Within a week you'll have the freshly trimmed look everyone else spends 30 minutes a week trying to acheive with clippers.

Trimming your armpits is "tedious"? What the hell? It takes maybe 5 seconds, total.

Aiwass

Reaction score
yea like somebody said earlier, ive been shaving my sac for many years and not a nick, you have to hold them up to shave em!!

Young Scrappy

Reaction score
I trim monthly. I use a wahl trimmer with the #1 setting. I do my chest, legs, armpits, and the other area.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads