• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
p1020150ku2.jpg

p1020156xp9.jpg

Working late

Avirex Goatskin G2
Perry Ellis shirt
UQ ring denim
Jacks

socalguy

Reaction score
black gap t-shirt
lucky jeans
black suede vans slip-ons
diamond stud earring in each ear (newly pierced)

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
J - really cool jacket and big ups for the PBR!!! (I am in Baltimore afterall) but I gotta say the cigarettes-in-photos thing doesn't look good to me. I never liked it when cmf did it either.

PG2G - that fit is f*ing perfect! and yeah, those shoes are so sweet they are dangerous. I don't think I'd be able to pull the trigger on a pair without feeling guilty (until I receive my first compliment anyway) and thanks for helping prove express is good for something every once and a while ;-)

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Bobo, what's the weather like there in the summers? It's been 30+ here the past two days and I feel sick.
lol8[1].gif
I hate summer already. I wish I had some relatives in Sweden... would make moving there so much easier.

Omegablogger

Reaction score
Penguin jacket
Drake's silk scarf
Sunspel t-shirt
Paul Smith belt
ES Fulton jeans
John Lobb Stamford loafers
Dirty mirror

psb.jpg

psb1.jpg

psb2.jpg

bBoy JEe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigskydream
IMG_0792.jpg

Penguin Polo
APC NS
PF Flyers

Is this too dark/drab?

BTW...I sized down 2 on the New Standards, and have worn them about 8 times.

In my opinion, it's a bit dark and drab. If you're going to wear a dark shirt with jeans, then throw some colour in with your shoes, or even a belt.

bBoy JEe

Reaction score
Where are you guys where it's cool enough to wear a jacket. Here it's 30+ and majorly humid. I'm rocking baller shorts, a tee and sneaks.

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
Hey Bobo, what's the weather like there in the summers? It's been 30+ here the past two days and I feel sick.
lol8[1].gif
I hate summer already.

I wish I had some relatives in Sweden... would make moving there so much easier.

+1

It's about 30 degrees (F) cooler in Stockholm than here. Baltimore Summers are pretty nasty

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol8[1].gif
I hate summer already.

I wish I had some relatives in Sweden... would make moving there so much easier.

Its actually pretty diverse. Today is 13-15 c (55-60 F?) and rain... last week or so it was the double, and july/august is generally pretty warm. Summer is short though.

Cant imagine Canada being that hot either?

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
Cant imagine Canada being that hot either?

In the south, it can get hot. Very dry in the central areas. Very humid and smoggy in Southern Ontario and Quebec. Temps are usually 25-30C, typically 2-3 heatwaves a summer where we have 3 or more days in a row of 30+ temps with high humidity that make it feel closer to 40C.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure the forecast here is 91, humid, with possible afternoon showers... from now until September.

Omega, fantastic scarf!

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
recylcled fit but i need to do laundry hidden pic as always Looks good, sauce. I need to try layering stuff more so my looks aren't so boring when i wear simple stuff. My excuse is that it's in the upper 90s with a heat index in the 100s every day, but i still could use some creativity. PBR, j?
snork[1].gif
On a side note, i recently tried Atwater Brewing Co.'s Vanilla Java Porter and it was pretty good for a $8 6pack. I enjoyed it a lot. Blue moon's summer beer, Honey Ale was pretty good too for something relatively cheap. I also had that 4pack unibrou(sp?) beer Fin De Monde and i enjoyed it a lot.

bBoy JEe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
recylcled fit but i need to do laundry

Looks good, sauce. I need to try layering stuff more so my looks aren't so boring when i wear simple stuff. My excuse is that it's in the upper 90s with a heat index in the 100s every day, but i still could use some creativity.

PBR, j?
snork[1].gif
On a side note, i recently tried Atwater Brewing Co.'s Vanilla Java Porter and it was pretty good for a $8 6pack. I enjoyed it a lot. Blue moon's summer beer, Honey Ale was pretty good too for something relatively cheap. I also had that 4pack unibrou(sp?) beer Fin De Monde and i enjoyed it a lot.

I like the shirt, it's very summery, nice and light.

bBoy JEe

Reaction score
In the south, it can get hot. Very dry in the central areas. Very humid and smoggy in Southern Ontario and Quebec. Temps are usually 25-30C, typically 2-3 heatwaves a summer where we have 3 or more days in a row of 30+ temps with high humidity that make it feel closer to 40C.

Yeah... I live in Ottawa, moved here from a smaller city and boy is it hotter here. You would think that Canada would be cooler, but it sure isn't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.2%

Forum statistics

Threads