• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zara

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
What is their merchandise quality?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IME, better than H&M

gumercindo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have not been impressed with their shoes at all, but some of the other stuff is pretty functional. Massimo Dutti's stuff (more "upcale" versino of Zara - same parent) is 10x better, imo.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gumercindo
Have not been impressed with their shoes at all, but some of the other stuff is pretty functional. Massimo Dutti's stuff (more "upcale" versino of Zara - same parent) is 10x better, imo.

I actually like their shoes. I have a few pairs of boots and laced shoes from Zara that I've had for a few years that have held up fairly well.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I fuckin hate the name. I don't buy **** with names I don't like.

fredrik80

Reaction score
They often have some nice designs, especially jackets and coats but they often insist on having 100% polyester lining on jackets. I saw a nice linen safari-jacket the other day but the lining felt like plastic and it made me really sweaty, defeats the whole purpose of wearing a linen jacket

G79

Reaction score
Decent quality, and lasts as well. If you can pay a little more Massimo Dutti has much nicer gear.

ruben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Their shoes look good on drizz in WAYWN, honestly I had no idea they made anything else.

Are they nationwide?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ruben
Their shoes look good on drizz in WAYWN, honestly I had no idea they made anything else.

Are they nationwide?

They're in much of the US, not sure if they're completely nationwide though. I'm quite a fan of their shirts and shoes.

ruben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They appear to be one of those annoying stores that doesn't put much online or allow online ordering.

dizzhizz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
They're in much of the US, not sure if they're completely nationwide though. I'm quite a fan of their shirts and shoes.

I have no reason why there not in Korea but pretty much everywhere else in Asia.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics