• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free Conne!

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Can't believe I missed this picture that got him banned

+1 on freeing the wanker!

+1. Without Connie, we really don't have too many other wankers to abuse.
devil.gif

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
same. what was it exactly?

I didnt see it, but reading between the lines of the replies that followed his contribution to vaclava's hanger thread, I'm pretty sure it was some pre roe v. wade imagery.

I'll wholeheartedly endorse Conne's return on teh condition that he records another video, a styleforum exclusive if you will. I notminate a cover-version of "what what in the butt"

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What I don't get is why he is framing his head with his hands ?
confused.gif

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
I notminate a cover-version of "what what in the butt"

+1 and he has to do it in his undies
laugh.gif

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I'll wholeheartedly endorse Conne's return on teh condition that he records another video, a styleforum exclusive if you will. I notminate a cover-version of "what what in the butt"

that song rocks

Originally Posted by lakewolf
What I don't get is why he is framing his head with his hands ?
confused.gif

he is Vogueing, Madonna style

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
he is Vogueing, Madonna style

Aha ! maybe this is a preview of what he was shoting for next performance in YouTube doing Vogue !

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Don't know what pic got him banned but I doubt it can be any more offensive than this:
I don't know which is more disturbing: the picture itself or the fact that you actually archived it.
biggrin.gif

BTW, I'm surprised Connie hasn't posted much over at the 'advanced forum' since, even though he now has all the required street cred.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
I don't know which is more disturbing: the picture itself or the fact that you actually archived it.
biggrin.gif

I'm going to have it blown up to poster size and put it above my commode. It'll be the first thing I see when I go in for my morning constitutional.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Don't know what pic got him banned but I doubt it can be any more offensive than this:

connebv1.jpg

And now I finally get all the gay jokes! How did I miss this?

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
biggrin.gif

BTW, I'm surprised Connie hasn't posted much over at the 'advanced forum' since, even though he now has all the required street cred.

+1.

I vote for an end to Conne's time out. He's mostly harmless and without a few nuts like him who will entertain the rest of us??

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
What is it's significance?

The Red Hand of Ulster

From Ripley's Believe It or Not (1953)

The strangest victory in all history!

Heremon O'Neill racing a rival chieftain for possession of Ireland became the first man to touch its soil by cutting off his own hand and hurling it ashore!

His sacrifice made Heremon the first king of Ulster! 1015 B.C.

The RED HAND OF ULSTER is still the province's coat of arms 2,968 years later!

The flag/symbol for the province of Ulster is commonly referred to as 'the Red Hand of Ulster". The Unionist battle cry 'No Surrender!' is often depicted in murals accompanied by the Red Hand.
Attachment 4434

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I didnt see it, but reading between the lines of the replies that followed his contribution to vaclava's hanger thread, I'm pretty sure it was some pre roe v. wade imagery.

It was a picture of Jews hanging from trees during WWII. It was tasteless, but not much different than much of what gets spewed in the CE section. Life around here is peaceful without him, but too much peace can get dull.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
It was a picture of Jews hanging from trees during WWII. It was tasteless, but not much different than much of what gets spewed in the CE section.

whooooa now.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
whooooa now.
OK, fine. It was not much different than some of what is spewed in the CE section.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads