• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
wayw0619doors.jpg

Nice haircut. Where can I cop?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Crest SonicCare.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
^^^^^^^^^

Birkenstocks are great, I'm with the my Euro Swede Affiliate on this matter. I may wear mine tomorrow...with skinny jeans, may the uprising of sensible footwear begin!.
nod[1].gif

STFU!!! why do you always post your nonsensical drivel after I post that ****! This weekend let's do lunch ***** call me.

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
^^^^^^^^^ Birkenstocks are great, I'm with the my Euro Swede Affiliate on this matter. I may wear mine tomorrow...with skinny jeans, may the uprising of sensible footwear begin!.
nod[1].gif

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
I have an old pair of Birk clog sandal things that I wear inside when I'm too lazy to put on socks. I wore it all day with some slim-ass AW grifters. Needless to say, I'd only wear that in private. I don't think I'd actually let anyone see me in that attire.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Otto
What kind of jeans are those?

Everything looks great except the undershirt sticking out is a little distracting.

The undershirt being longer than the button-front is intentional, but I agree with this in one respect--the undershirt is a little off-putting, but I think that's because it needs to be slimmer at the hem. It bunches up a little bit strangely now.

Originally Posted by chronoaug
This is one of my favorite WAYWN games. Umm..... RRDS for sure.......the ones he had tailored to a straight leg?

I hope i win.
lurker[1].gif

Originally Posted by Arethusa
RRDG. I will win this for America.

Arethusa wins! USA! USA! USA!!

Originally Posted by apocalypse later
Sauce, what shirt is that (black)?

And just out of curiosity: Why don't you post the brands of the makers of your clothes?

I'm usually sort of philosophically opposed to it--one of the things I dislike about WAYW threads (though I feel like I see this on SuFu more frequently than here) is when someone posts an outfit that's pretty bland and unremarkable, but it gets props because of the brands involved. Conversely, if an outfit looks good, the fact that the brands might not be particularly spectacular shouldn't detract from that. Obviously I'm more worried about the latter than the former, given my wardrobe.
laugh.gif

BUT, I think I'm going to start listing at least things like jeans or outerwear, to forestall questions that clutter the thread.

In this case, evilgeniusdan wins the prize (USA! USA! USA!!). It was one of the uber-cheap slim fit H&M buttonfronts. Fifteen dollars or something. I bought a couple of them as "experiment" shirts--I took each of them to the tailor and had them shorten them fairly drastically. I figured the worst part about summer is that it's so hard to layer, so I'd have them cut to "jacket" length and see if I could use them as layers. The tailor shortened them just a little bit too much, but they're usable.

Originally Posted by whodini
Nice haircut. Where can I cop?

Take that **** to PM, man, I'm not letting all these other mofos in on my super-secret haircut hookups. I can tell you that it involves secret Revolutionary War (USA! USA!)-era tunnels under Independence Hall and secret Mason passwords, though.

Otto

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get that fit like the HM one sauce has in Dallas?

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In this case, evilgeniusdan wins the prize (USA! USA! USA!!). It was one of the uber-cheap slim fit H&M buttonfronts.
I knew it! I f*cking love America!

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score

Take that **** to PM, man, I'm not letting all these other mofos in on my super-secret haircut hookups. I can tell you that it involves secret Revolutionary War (USA! USA!)-era tunnels under Independence Hall and secret Mason passwords, though.

I love it when you talk dirty
inlove.gif
inlove.gif

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
Hehe no. Cookies to the first people who can guess the identity of each piece in this ensemble.

ande whall jeans

shirt-- my guesses are express or zara

ae shoes

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
Hehe no. Cookies to the first people who can guess the identity of each piece in this ensemble.

You have like five thousand pairs of jeans and I can barely even make out the j-stitching on these... that's not fair. I'm gonna be pretty impressed if someone gets this.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kitonbrioni
Borrelli shirt Zegna pant ** belt Zegna socks Ramano bluchers
Your guesses on what he's wearing are all wrong, you can't even see if he's wearing a belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics