• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shoulder shape/width

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
A real gem, even by your standards.

No, I think what ed is saying is that it's a bit rich for Internet cowboys to pick every possible nit of every photo they see when they don't have the balls to post their own stuff to show how it's supposed to be done; or, when they do muster up the courage, they prefer to post their stuff on hangers, or even laying flat on a table. Especially rich are those cowboys who think they can, from one awkwardly posed picture, better determine how a garment fits

crying3.gif

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tomasso
crying3.gif

Hard to contain your tears after a good spanking?
laugh.gif

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it's a bit rich for Internet cowboys to pick every possible nit of every photo they see
You are prone to exaggeration, aren't you.

when they don't have the balls to post their own stuff to show how it's supposed to be done; or, when they do muster up the courage, they prefer to post their stuff on hangers, or even laying flat on a table.
It seems your balls are newly minted since prior to this last month's outburst this was the only photo of your clothing that I'd ever seen you post.

picture0163ma.jpg

Especially rich are those cowboys who think they can, from one awkwardly posed picture, better determine how a garment fits than the owner who has actually worn it a number of times.

Yes, it would be preposterous to entertain the notion that a person could unwittingly wear an ill fitted garment and that a photograph might illustrate that.

BTW, I didn't receive the memo that my credentials weren't in order; that I needed to post a photo of me wearing a rig before I could offer criticism.
confused.gif

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
You are prone to exaggeration, aren't you.

It seems your balls are newly minted since prior to this last month's outburst this was the only photo of your clothing that I'd ever seen you post.

picture0163ma.jpg

Yes, it would be preposterous to entertain the notion that a person could unwittingly wear an ill fitted garment and that a photograph might illustrate that.

BTW, I didn't receive the memo that my credentials weren't in order; that I needed to post a photo of me wearing a rig before I could offer criticism.
confused.gif

Just stick with this:
rolleyes.gif
. It works better for you.

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just stick with this:
rolleyes.gif
. It works better for you.

You're right and it's about all the effort you're worth.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dopey
Did someone force you guys to get into this fight about this or did you come up with the idea yourselves? I bet none of you could articulate what it is about.
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
You're right and it's about all the effort you're worth.

crying3.gif

I suppose that if I wanted to respond, I could say that say that this is all the effort you must think everyone, on every forum, is worth, since this silly little emoticon is pretty much all you ever post. I could also say that I am touched that you save on your hard drive pictures I posted more than a year ago. And I could add that this year alone (not even a mere six months old) I have posted a dozen or so pictures of myself wearing my own cloths.

But instead I will just say this:

rolleyes.gif

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dopey
Did someone force you guys to get into this fight about this or did you come up with the idea yourselves?

I bet none of you could articulate what it is about.

I can, and have.

Brad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is oldskool, playground ****. Whose dad makes more money?

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Dude, knocking one of the forums most respected members might not be the best use of your fourth post.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Harris
Dude, knocking one of the forums most respected members might not be the best use of your fourth post.

If you mean me, well, believe me, I can take it.

Oh, and my dad's a tort lawyer. Not saying I approve, but it works for him.

Brad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am not knocking either Manton (whom I assume you are referring to) or Tomasso. I respect both of their opinions immensely. I think the feud between the two is, like Dopey insinuated, not necessary and silly and I don't think either wants to admit it. Thanks for looking out though.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brad
II don't think either wants to admit it.

I certainly don't. I think all my comments are amply justified, and a long time coming. At least I spelled out what I think instead of resorting to this
rolleyes.gif
for the 2,153rd time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads