• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

ts4them

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blank
Don't take this the wrong way SoCal (or maybe it's a compliment? who knows) but you look older than 23.

Is 23 the new 34?!?!?

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sidney
New here.
smile.gif

Welcome! Nice shoes. Where did you get that top?
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
If I start looking lackluster or doing repeats often please excuse that, I'm starting to get things packed for the move: Thom Browne navy 2btn jacket w/ white constrast stitch Louis Vuitton red/white houndstooth shirt Louis Vuitton red/navy Fleur medallion tie Theirry Mugler tan cotton pinstripe pants (from suit) Lanvin red patent leather tassle loafers
I had seen a Thom Browne three piece on eBay just like that jacket. It had a double breasted waistcoat and was white with cream trim. The colours on this work much better, and I'm digging the patch pockets with flaps. Carry on with the sexiness.
Originally Posted by migo
Just got my Cheap Monday's from DB's sale...not raw or selvedge, but for $40, I'm not complaining, the fit is, IMO, spot on
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
They look weirdly stacked coz I just folded the cuff inwards...I will be getting it hemmed ASAP though (the leg is size 36...I'm 5'2"
tounge.gif
)

I really like the fits of the t-shirt and jeans. Where are you hemming the leg to? Are those Adidas sneakers? And for once in a few months... here's what I'm wearing today. I know you guys love these kind of MySpace shots.
anotherbathroommirrorshot.jpg
Marrakesh: Sorry about how I came off. To clarify, I just think it would have looked better if you buttoned up a bit. As it was, it came off slightly try-hard to me. Feel free to disregard my comments completely.

migo

Reaction score
Jovan...I'm not sure what I'm having them hemmed too...I'm not even sure if I will have them hemmed...I played around with it a little and realized that i can get them to stack properly...I think this is good coz I can adjust the length depending on if i'm wearing them low with a tshirt/sneakers, or if I'm wearing them normal with a shirt and more formal shoes.

Yes the sneakers are Adidas...I picked them up a few months from Barney's Co-Op for $20. The t-shirt is from fcuk, really old, and too short for my liking...i only wear it when i'm lounging in my room...sexy as my well-formed ass may be, i think most people would rather see another kind
devil.gif
tounge.gif

I think finding good deals is in my blood or something. BTW I totally thought you were older...

m_wave

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kitonbrioni
BR shirt
Borrelli pant
Zegna socks
Nocona belt
DM boots

Wearing primary colours like that doesn't sit well with me... Plus I'm not really a fan of that shirt.. It's very.. well.. it's a nothing shirt, fabric is boring, cut looks frumpy.

Personally I would stick with the belt and ditch the rest. Each to their own...

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
wayw0612sunny.jpg

MichaelJKrell hoodie, for those who don't already know, which I am pleased to report is light enough to be wearable on an 85-degree day with thunderstorms promised later. Even though it's kind of sunny at the moment, which screwed with my picture. I don't know if I believe the weather people any more.

Chris.

Reaction score
brian and sauce -- looking good (and by good, i also mean fuckable) per usual.

6-12-07.jpg

-h&m
-ann demeulemeester
-h&m
-ann demeulemeester

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Making short sleeves button downs look good and punk rock is no small feat...
I'm trying to decide whether this would look nearly as cool without the tattoos. I vaguely started the process toward mine but the guy is really in demand so it will probably be the end of October before it gets done, which is probably past short sleeves weather. I've been obsessed with finding some Shermans lately though, and have a few long sleeve button down collar shirts I plan to recut into short sleeves in the BS style. The one BS shirt I found seems to work really well for warmer days.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I'm not much of a tuck-in guy, and I find myself wondering if that would rock look would be better untucked.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
I'm trying to decide whether this would look nearly as cool without the tattoos.

probably not.

Originally Posted by Eason
I'm not much of a tuck-in guy, and I find myself wondering if that would rock look would be better untucked.

definitely not.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
iTunes Playing: wrap us up in fleece by wixel from the record bob

Beams Hoody/AA Tee/Dior Belt/Dior 19cm Jeans/Carpe Diem Boots.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Wow, I've honestly never seen/tried on those, the toe looks sleeker than what he usually does, kinda like a decayed chelsea, neat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads