• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Denim bar website

tljenkin

Reaction score
Keep adding new things! I love that. I need options to play with. Also, the front and back rise measurements are a must.

mmm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by colin_
a few quick suggestions:

-when viewing the backside picture of the jeans, allow clicking it to show a larger version of the back. right now the only big picture available is the front.

-indicate what size the model is wearing in each pair of jeans. it looks like the same model is used for most of the jeans, and this could help people judge what size they'd take if they have experience with a particular pair (for comparison).

You can actually view a bigger picture of the back by clicking the "view larger" button. But yeah, it would be better if you could just click the picture itself.

colin_

Reaction score
ah I see! ok, I was just clicking the image for a bigger picture (figured it would do the same thing as clicking the "view larger" button. you do get a bigger image when clicking on the picture, but no matter which, the front or back view, you only get a bigger front view. well at least now I can see bigger back pictures
smile.gif

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by colin_
a few quick suggestions:

-when viewing the backside picture of the jeans, allow clicking it to show a larger version of the back. right now the only big picture available is the front.

-indicate what size the model is wearing in each pair of jeans. it looks like the same model is used for most of the jeans, and this could help people judge what size they'd take if they have experience with a particular pair (for comparison).

Or even better: His measurements. Maybe the model wears it different.

Gilead

Reaction score
Yeah I just had the same problem, code doesn't work.

El Salvador

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chip
Because of the huge sale in place....

I know that...
I meant the code isn't working for the other jeans like APC etc which aren't discounted.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by El Salvador
I know that...
I meant the code isn't working for the other jeans like APC etc which aren't discounted.

call

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads