• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorite YouTube videos: (i.e. the boredom corner)

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
The interview got off to a rocky start, and just went completely downhill from there.

What good is being a spelling genius if you have an attitude that will make you get pummelled every day?

seriously man, this kid...
This is why my kids will never be home schooled. This kid will grow up to prove Freud, I bet his mom is his best/only friend. He was a total asshole to the anchor too.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I was only homeschooled from 4th to 9th grade and even I can spell Scombridae. What a stupid anchorwoman. She didn't even know what root language the word was from? DUH.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
I was only homeschooled from 4th to 9th grade and even I can spell Scombridae. What a stupid anchorwoman. She didn't even know what root language the word was from? DUH.

She's ******* cute though.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by calvin1663
^+1

i fap'd to that...

fixed if for ya
lol8[1].gif

oh and yeah, she was a good lookin anchor girl

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
very funny:

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your perception of beauty is distorted.

Kevin

Reaction score
The Setup: A nobody, 40ish cell phone salesman named Paul Potts with a bad haircut and cheap suit goes on Britain's Got Talent, tells judges he dreams of being an opera singer. Subsequently goes on to win entire competition and will sing before the queen. Inspiring stuff.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads