• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cool clocks?

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I decided I need a wall clock for my apartment, I hate looking for my cell phone at home every time I wanna know what time it is. Anyway, any cool clocks that you guys have?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Vitra

denning

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This one isn't a wall clock, but there are some great antique clocks out there (that may or may not hang on the wall). This one is a Seth Thomas.
img1377qo5.jpg

Ivan Kipling

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've always loved cuckoo clocks. We have one now, that's around forty years old. The cuckoo's a little hoarse these days; in winter it squeaks rather than sings. It interrupts phone conversations and television shows, but I've got to have it.
kookoo.gif

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the JLC is very cool. i've been browsing the Sales Corner at Timezone.com lately and they'll have some cool pieces by the mid to high end watchmakers. i saw a very nice Panerai earlier today that was inlaid in mahogany. my favorites are the old clocks that were used in boats/ships. saw a Hamilton a few weeks back on TZ. http://landandseacollection.com/id166.html -Jeff

Lucky Strike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll have another orgy with pics of antiques here...first, a few different types of wall clocks:
a31135-1.jpg
b36016-2.jpg
c57118-13.jpg
d58425-1.jpg
e61002-1.jpg
f54256-4.jpg
g30216-7.jpg
h58099-3.jpg
i62100-2.jpg
j62819-1.jpg
k54453-28.jpg
l62583-4.jpg

denning

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry alexei, it looks like it's gone from the site now. Here's a picture I had though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads