• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments Fall/Winter 07

alterion

Reaction score
in for prices on that black shirt on the right in the second pic
biggrin.gif
, would love the bedofrd but its just a bit too much for me atm

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Borky
No smalls??!! Well, if you get some, let us know. Also, can you offer some sizing advice? I'm a 37" chest, 30" waist, fairly wide shoulders.

You are close to my size - my chest is just a tad bigger. I take a medium. A small is pretty small, and I have longish arms and am not that short (5'11"). I would recommend that you go for the medium.

lsquare

Reaction score
I'm going to get measured tomorrow. For now, I'm going to say that I have a 34 chest" and 29" waist. Which size do you guys think will fit me?

Dill

Reaction score
I'm in for a medium bedford as well (as soon as I get the money), but weren't they like 350-400 last year?

Oldboy

Reaction score
The EG wool herringbone bedford is the new W+H tiger fleece hoody. I'd get one myself but wool jackets are a no-go in Socal.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider
I'm going to get measured tomorrow. For now, I'm going to say that I have a 34 chest" and 29" waist. Which size do you guys think will fit me?

small and x-small, depending on the fit you like, my chest is biggert than yours and I can fit both in every EG item I've tried...

Borky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
You are close to my size - my chest is just a tad bigger. I take a medium. A small is pretty small, and I have longish arms and am not that short (5'11"). I would recommend that you go for the medium.
I'm even taller and have long arms and the such. Does the medium fit you snug or how so?

lsquare

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
small and x-small, depending on the fit you like, my chest is biggert than yours and I can fit both in every EG item I've tried...

Would extra small be a really tight fit?

lsquare

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hollaforadolla
the eg in small ive tried on has been too big for me. im 5'6" 125 lbs.

What's your chest and wait size? I'm slightly taller and heavier than you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics