• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Asian Women Represent! Miss Japan crowned Miss Universe 2007!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
FYI, a couple of Miss Indias won in the past few years, too.

Nantucket Red

"Mr. Fashionista"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
FYI, a couple of Miss Indias won in the past few years, too.

Photographic evidence is required.
bounce2.gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
Photographic evidence is required.
bounce2.gif

As you wish, Red:

2000 winner Lara Dutta

bola7.jpg

The other one, I didn't know won a long time ago... I just remember it because that Miss Universe show was shot here:

1994 winner Sushmita Sen

sush2_279.jpg

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bola7.jpg

She's very beautiful. I think, when it comes to Indian women, that I might suffer from the same sort of "Asian Women Myopia" as the Asiaphiles who find Lucy Liu attractive... in other words, this woman is very beautiful - but she just doesn't look very "Indian" to me... I guess the most beautiful women in the world just tend to transcend cultural stereotypes and preconceived notions of what people from different countries "should" look like...

Toiletduck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
She's very beautiful. I think, when it comes to Indian women, that I might suffer from the same sort of "Asian Women Myopia" as the Asiaphiles who find Lucy Liu attractive... in other words, this woman is very beautiful - but she just doesn't look very "Indian" to me... I guess the most beautiful women in the world just tend to transcend cultural stereotypes...
Probably ostracized from the indian community for posing in a swimsuit! heheheheh....she might as well be naked!...(Please send to me in PM if you do have
bounce2.gif
)

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Miss Universe winners always seem to come from Earth.Just a thought.

gracian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
A number of girls who work in my office are much better looking than she is and benefit from not having had boob jobs.

Could we see some pictures of this "office"? Especially for those of us in offices with fat American women?

Nantucket Red

"Mr. Fashionista"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gracian
Could we see some pictures of this "office"? Especially for those of us in offices with fat American women?

I'd love to oblige, but I really doubt any of the girls would consent to have their pictures posted on the internet. I'll see what I can do, but for now you'll just have to take my word for it.

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian278
Last year's winner, Miss Puerto Rico Zuleyka Rivera:

zuleyka009.jpg

Apparently she was 18 when she won, but there weren't any girls at my high school that looked like that.

first of all, that woman looks like michael jackson.

second, the best looking girl always gets eliminated at the beginning.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads