• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilead

Reaction score
I already explained on sufu, when I rotate a vert photo it squashes it, so I have to stretch to get it back to normal. here's an unrotated and unmodified (all I did was resize down to 25%) photo for reference.
PIC_0006.jpg

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks for the comments guys. The pics are from a cruise with a "historical" (built 1895 or so) ferry to a castle... with my girfriend and her parents.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gilead
I already explained on sufu, when I rotate a vert photo it squashes it

What are you using?

Gilead

Reaction score
Microsoft office picture manager, it's a piece of crap but until I get a job I can't afford to get a new camera (the battery on this one's dead and you can't delete pics unless it's hooked up to a computer) or new software.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gilead
Microsoft office picture manager, it's a piece of crap but until I get a job I can't afford to get a new camera (the battery on this one's dead and you can't delete pics unless it's hooked up to a computer) or new software.

Dude get Paint.Net. It's from Microsoft, free, and awesome. (not something you see everyday, huh?
devil.gif
)

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I use gimp, the open source equivalent of photoshop, or as close as you can get.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Or you could just download photoshop, and then use a code generator to turn your 'free' trial into something a little more permanent.

COKE CAN

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Or you could just download photoshop, and then use a code generator to turn your 'free' trial into something a little more permanent.

That's what I do

lowrey

Reaction score

today_may27.jpg

dries van noten
raf simons
raf simons
chucks

stylish

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
not much of a fit, but I like the pics
wdwt74.jpg
bonus:
wdwt74b.jpg

I take it that's your dad in the second pic? It's funny, my grandad also seems to play that instrument. What's it called again? He also plays the harmonica (though that is not completely relevant). A bit random, I know, but thats what I'm like...
bounce2.gif

lsquare

Reaction score
Originally Posted by stylish
I take it that's your dad in the second pic? It's funny, my grandad also seems to play that instrument. What's it called again? He also plays the harmonica (though that is not completely relevant).

A bit random, I know, but thats what I'm like...
bounce2.gif

That other guy has more hair than him. I don't think that is his dad.

Halifamous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
+1
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Halifamous, nice, what shorts (and watch
tounge.gif
)?

Club Monaco seersucker.

Watch is Paul Smith, not a great piece as an actual watch (I think Citizen does the hardware) but the wristband design is very nice and the face is baby blue. Got it in Japan and I doubt it's available anywhere else. All the Western PS stores sell different watches.

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider
That other guy has more hair than him. I don't think that is his dad.

Hair loss is from the mother's side. Also, Bobo shaves his head. If you look at the stubble pattern, he only has a minor front recession. The other guy's top part of his head is cut off completely. For all we know, he could have nothing on top, just on the sides.

I see a resemblance between the Bobo and the accordian dude. I'd put money on it that's his dad (or maybe even his grandpa - Swedes age well!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics