• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Damn, you guys convinced me, I switched for brown laceups. I even tried on some relaxed beige dress pants made of an ultra-synthetic fabric to go with it, looked better than the shorts but I'm too hot so the shorts stay. Can you tell I have some time to kill right now?

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually kind of liked your fit with the Vans; maybe a bit much, but summer calls for loud colors and experimentation. I just disagreed with Brian's sentiment. Let's hope youknowwho doesn't troll around here...

I was just giving Brian a hard time because I was about to add that his fit yesterday was one of the best on here in ages: really daring, really unique, and yet still coherent. My only suggestion would be to maybe rock the pants at the ankle/mid-calf as opposed to shorts length. I think manpri's are hideous, and well deserving of their reputation as arguably the gayest piece of clothing known to man; however, white or cream khakis rolled up above the ankles conjure a trad taking a stroll on a Nantucket beach. That cuff makes all the difference in the world, imo. Anyway, brilliant.

Elsewhere, Rye's reign continues, and cldpsu brings an excellent fit. Very nice.

soundbomber

Reaction score
5-11-07.png
• Juice • AA 3408 • CP-87 • Vans

tays

Reaction score

Dita eyes
Diesel vest
RLBL tie
Obedient Sons shirt
Skulls belt
R&B denim trousers
Alden feet

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ts4them
I like these jeans and they fit you very well, who makes them? Nice overall look, although I'd put a more rugged looking shoe personally. Who makes the shirt?

Originally Posted by berlin report
some boots might push it over the edge to aswsome...

Thanks Bobo . Yeah, good idea. I'll have a rummage in ye olde closet and see what I can come up with.
cldpsu, awesome outfit.
timpoblete, always look forward to your posts.
Poly, THANKS![/quote]

Thanks for the comments. APC NS, Fink shirt. It should still be at Urban outfitters. It's fairly new i think. Yeah i want to get some nice lace boots. Any suggestsions? Frye brando lace?

Halifamous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Of course I can't really tell about the shorts. It's not a bad thing to look like milspex.
smile.gif

I thought so too.

I doubt Milspex would agree though.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Thanks Bona.

As for milspex, his style is certainly not for everyone (I used to not like it at all) but he's got an incredibly solid idea of personal style and he's consistently looked that way. Different strokes, as they say, but I think he looks good.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
82984527nj6.jpg
38668402rv4.jpg

Pret-ty standard, really.

H&H cream linen shirt
Gap shirting-like cotton pants, could stand to come up 1/2" on the hem, but whatever
Jacks
Sutor cream suede belt (thanks Stylestudent)

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks mang, it barely shows but if I wore a jacket I'd consider tucking in the shirt so it could show.

I'm surprised with the quality of this shirt - apparently it's a Mervyn's brand but it's pretty decently made.

Brian SD

Reaction score
I'm surprised with the quality of this shirt - apparently it's a Mervyn's brand but it's pretty decently made.
It's how you're wearing it that makes it look cool. The fit and drape, the rolled sleeves, and the shade of pants all make the shirt look way awesomer than a Mervyn's shirt.
smile.gif

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
82984527nj6.jpg
38668402rv4.jpg

Pret-ty standard, really.

H&H cream linen shirt
Gap shirting-like cotton pants, could stand to come up 1/2" on the hem, but whatever
Jacks
Sutor cream suede belt (thanks Stylestudent)

that looks really good
love the drape of the shirt and fit of the pants
really relaxed and casual

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lowrey
today_may111.jpg

n(n)
raf simons
raf simons
vansmj

pullin of those shorts pretty damn well man

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
i
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
the shoes on this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads