• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifamous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
cooled down again in berlin. not happy.
piccy

Not bad. I like the colours, but the bottom band on your sweater coupled with the long jacket makes your torso look extremely short.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
lazy day pic, still have a headcold

rayban
ben sherman
nudie finn
converse
camera angle making my legs look 2' long

58picjk2.jpg

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
iTunes Playing: Rootie Tootie by Hank Williams from the record Turn Back The Years: The Essential Hank Williams Collection (Disc 1)

Hollywood Ranch Market Jeans
AA V-Neck Tee
Vans

Photo was blurry hence the resulting Photoshop shenanigans.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Going to dinner:
Random035.jpg

Going to a party:
Random037.jpg

Which is better?

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ahhh, avert yer eyes fellow steezers!

I'm afraid I cannot be of any help, because I do not agree with either of those outfits. Sorry dude.

flsxik

Reaction score
4px3fo9.jpg
4y6q78z.jpg
La vie est belle vintage western uniqlo tanner skull premium leather chucks cheers!

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
So I realized that basically everything I've been wearing for the past week or so has been black... needed to change up. The second picture is a decent representation of the thigh fading on these Nudies.

Springtime!

The park is a really nice backdrop for that outfit!

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today's school wear-

Bright red/pink Cross oxford
White Dockers khakis
Dark leather Kenneth Cole thong sandals *puts on flamesuit*
Dark brown Dockers belt
Swiss Army watch, brown leather strap
Dark brown Ray-Bans on the collar (and on my face when I go outside in about a half-hour)

JB

Augusto86

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
Ahhh, avert yer eyes fellow steezers!

I'm afraid I cannot be of any help, because I do not agree with either of those outfits. Sorry dude.

Any particular reason? I'm figuring the pants fit might be one thing...

Aries

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Berlin report, well done.

So I realized that basically everything I've been wearing for the past week or so has been black... needed to change up. The second picture is a decent representation of the thigh fading on these Nudies.

Springtime!

wayw0508.jpg

wayw0508-2.jpg

Sauce, I was thinking the same thing before I saw your comment, Finally some color..good pic, great fit etc considering warmer weather constraints.

Augosto, the outfit is ok, second pic looks better since the angle makes you look taller.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Augusto86
Any particular reason? I'm figuring the pants fit might be one thing...

I don't feel it either, the pants and shirt both look kinda billowing, and I get sort of a mariachi vibe off of it, for some reason.

Augusto86

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
I don't feel it either, the pants and shirt both look kinda billowing, and I get sort of a mariachi vibe off of it, for some reason.

confused.gif
Weird. Pants are not super-slim but neither billowing, and the shirt really couldn't comfortably get much tighter, it fits me perfectly, from Jantzen. Maybe it's the pics.

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Augusto86
confused.gif
Weird. Pants are not super-slim but neither billowing, and the shirt really couldn't comfortably get much tighter, it fits me perfectly, from Jantzen. Maybe it's the pics.

The second pair look like they fit better. I don't like how the pockets bulge out at the sides. I had a pair of pants that did that, and had the pockets stitched up. The shirt - it's the colour, and the fact that it's untucked, and the sleeves are rolled up. This might work for jeans, but for the dress slacks, and the colour of the slacks you've chosen to wear, it does not work at all. The pants and the shoes look good together, but throw in a bright red shirt, and everything goes to hell in a handbasket.

Overall, I think it looks sloppy, and just poorly put together. The individual pieces might work fine with other items, but as a whole, they don't. If it's the nightclubby look you're going for, wear a less offensive shirt - maybe a light blue, or white, and tuck it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads