• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
HHHH! The watch came in and it is freaking perfect! The pics I tried to take could not do justice to the one's above. I wish I could take a video setting the time so you can see how awesome the dial is.

I know I can't take one at the Tribeca studio; but, I know my girl at BG will let me take some of the desk and stuff there so you can get a feel for how PERFECTLY it fits into being a "Thom Browne" style watch.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just yesterday, the selvedge "Pump" jacket from Rag & Bone. It fits quite slim. I am a 38" chest have a 30 waist, am ~32" at the hips, the the jacket in medium fits perfectly, and snug, in the chest and quite snug at the waist. I paid full freight for this at Louis, after having looked at pretty much every decent spring/fall jacket in Boston. Man, there is nothing decent at Barney's for under about $500. It is a darker (but not midnight) blue color that goes surprisingly well with dark jeans.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Is this the one with the dual front vertical pockets?

I'm trying to add the raf simons dessert boots to my recent purchases but I can't find the **** anywhere.

Coulomb

Reaction score
486816575_c4e1b315f6.jpg

blank

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider
How's the quality of that umbrella?

I've only had to use it once, but it seems alright. Seems nicer than anything I've bought before and appears to battle the wind alright, but I can't give a comprehensive review since I've only used it for a few hours.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Is this the one with the dual front vertical pockets?

I'm trying to add the raf simons dessert boots to my recent purchases but I can't find the **** anywhere.

i looked all over for that **** man...no one in the us carries em (i checked all the stockists a while ago)
and seven in ny never got em

i really wanted em tho but whatever

hmm i might try to get em from overseas though
dsm or some **** might have em

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
That's a nice looking watch--sort of that "mystery dial" business.

I recently got a vintage Danish telephone:

tm0042.jpg

I suppose it would be superfluous to ask why?

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Augusto86
I suppose it would be superfluous to ask why?
Why else would anyone need a telephone? For conversations. It also has an elegant design that upholds Loo's diktat of design and function.

Badseeds

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dior "loves me loves me not" necklace
BV leather bracelet
Dior stripe polo
Head porter ipod bag

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
i looked all over for that **** man...no one in the us carries em (i checked all the stockists a while ago)
and seven in ny never got em

i really wanted em tho but whatever

hmm i might try to get em from overseas though
dsm or some **** might have em

It's pissing me off man. I'm having a strong urge to pick up some nike blazers (navy suede and white perfs) and jIIIs too. I've been spending way too much man. Picked up a button up last week and some deck shoes but I saw this dope margiela polo, u neck crewneck, and jacket I want now too fock.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
It's pissing me off man. I'm having a strong urge to pick up some nike blazers (navy suede and white perfs) and jIIIs too. I've been spending way too much man. Picked up a button up last week and some deck shoes but I saw this dope margiela polo, u neck crewneck, and jacket I want now too fock.

hahahaah Yea I know..you keep on tellin yourself your done but you never are ahahah

u neck crew neck by margiela?
how much..what kinda material..im guesin cotton and thin?

I want this one at prada..im not really a fan of prada but i like this u scoop neck sweater but its like 600 so **** that

im gonna call overseas in a few weeks and find those rafs, ill hit you up if i find em and if you want in you can just order em with me or some ****

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Why else would anyone need a telephone? For conversations.

It also has an elegant design that upholds Loo's diktat of design and function.

It actually works?

I never would have imagined. I would have thought there would be some sort of difficulty plugging it into the wall.

What happens when you get to a touch-tone menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads