• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where can I find good jeans in Toronto?

zacharydschroeder

Reaction score
I'm going to be in Toronto next month and I was wondering if any of you guys know of some places I could find acne, nudie or apc jeans?

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jonnydrama
I'm not sure why you want to buy jeans in Toronto for retail seeing how the prices are higher than places in the US or on the internet. And you're paying 14% tax which I'm assuming is much higher than in Nebraska. So really it's not worth it.
Quoted for truth. You probably won't find any deals in Toronto.. retail is usually exceptionally high. You're better off trying on some denim, and then looking online for a better deal.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
You should hold off and go to Chicago or Kansas City. Plus, how am i gonna be able to maintain membership in the cool kids club if you buy nudies?

robbie

chanimal

Reaction score
acne and nudie u should be able to find at holts, lots of stores on queen have been carrying nudie for awhile as well, as for apc i think nomad carries them, that being said u should take everyones advice and hold off on buying jeans in TO its pretty expensive

atroopan

Reaction score
Don't forget to visit the Lululemon stores in Toronto - that's one thing we have here that drives in tourists !
stirpot.gif

troop

zacharydschroeder

Reaction score
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan
You probably won't find any deals in Toronto.. retail is usually exceptionally high. You're better off trying on some denim, and then looking online for a better deal.
Great idea, thanks for the tip. I was only planning on buying jeans in Toronto because there's nothing for upscale denim in Nebraska. However, Levi's does have a seperate line of Premium jeans sold in Canada...

zacharydschroeder

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
how am i gonna be able to maintain membership in the cool kids club if you buy nudies?

that's true... you couldn't, I suppose.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
and yet you would still buy a pair, i hope your soul doesn't fall in with the 225 you end up spending on them.

doink

Reaction score
On the 14% tax issue, as you are leaving the country you can get half of it back (GST portion) by filling out a form at the border when you leave.

As for shopping

klaxon howl carries sugar cane (queen west across from trinity bellwoods park)
body blu, queen west, down the street from klaxon howl - nudies, eanest sewn, brands that are not favoured here
lileo - distillery district - nudie

Here are two I can't think of the names of, but a description of where they are.

there is another store on the north side of queen st that carries acne that is on the corner just east of body blu, can't think of the name.

there is a new store on the north side of college, just west of bathurst that carries nudie and acne.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never had enough patience to try something on in a store, like it, and then go home to try and find a better deal.

jakeyenom

Reaction score
I used to spend hours at Winners trying to find jeans that fit at a reasonable price until my brother suggested Crisp & Famous (www.crispandfamous.com), they have quality jeans at $35 with plenty of colors/styles to choose from. I highly recommend them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads