• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
wayw0503.jpg
Haven't worn this sleeveless hoodie in a minute, decided to break it out today... still can't decide if I like it or not (bought it as a layering piece mostly).

Originally Posted by drizzt3117
You need that Czeka with it so you can go for the jack bauer look with that vest...
No.
tomclancyssplintercelldcp0.jpg
tomclancyssplintercelldbt0.jpg
tomclancyssplintercellduv9.jpg
tomclancyssplintercelldaq0.jpg
samzw2.jpg

dhc905

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ratboycom
483551615_4af16d0edd_b.jpg

Generic look
Overdyed slim Polo (quicksilver)
Trafalgar
Dolce & Gabbana (for some reason these pants look grey/brown but are really dark green)

haha I see why you're called ratboy.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dhc905
haha I see why you're called ratboy.

please do enlighten me, nothing of my current persona has anything to do with ratboy
plain.gif

Aries

Reaction score
Whodini, now this is a cool pic man, specially from an artistic perspective. The fit is nice by itself, but the angle of the pic and the color of the sparkling blue sky contrasts awesome with the jet black/stark white of the outfit.

Goblin

Reaction score
I just got a new digital camera so here's a pensive pic of me and one of my babies. Will get some "outfit" pics this weekend, sans ferret, when we go out to Spider-Man 3 and Unknown Hinson show.

IMG_0022.jpg

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Goblin, that's an awesome pic! Guess you really like the beasties, huh...you got critters all over you!

apocalypse later

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
WhodinixSilverlake&friend (for Rye)

acimg2779vk8.jpg

Music of the day: "Capital Kind of Strain" by Autolux (before their show @ the Glasshouse)

Nice fit. Is that shirt AA? I think I have the same one.

How was the Autolux show? I saw them twice when they opened for Nine Inch Nails two years ago. I have A Capital Kind of Strain, and it was so refreshing because it was just as good as their show minus all the excessive feedback

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Casual/Austrian Tourist Friday

Michael Bastian shearling vest (jacket w/ sleeves zipped off)
Jil Sander army green shirt
Michael Bastian white jeans
Gucci suede bamboo tassle loafer-mocs
Marc Jacobs Collection brown belt

tourist.jpg

Vhere iz da hostel yaah?

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wdwt58.jpg

wdwt58b.jpg

new red wings, ... a bit unsure what jeans/pants/look works with them.

Augusto86

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...ad/wdwt58b.jpg

new red wings, ... a bit unsure what jeans/pants/look works with them.

I dig the boots and the monochrome. I would change the cuff on the jeans - not sure how, though. How many rolls has it got? And pop the top button of your shirt - I dunno, it looks sort of awkward and uncomfortable. Actually, I've seen that a lot around here...I wonder why?

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
August

thanks for the feedback! the jeans are rolled 3 times i think, i like the look of (larger rolls)espcially since its triple stiched.
I like the top button closed if it fits the style of the shirt. The shirt I wear has a chinstrap (as seen on older style shirts), which make closing it fitting imo.

Augusto86

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
August

thanks for the feedback! the jeans are rolled 3 times i think, i like the look of (larger rolls)espcially since its triple stiched.
I like the top button closed if it fits the style of the shirt. The shirt I wear has a chinstrap (as seen on older style shirts), which make closing it fitting imo.

If you're comfortable in it, don't change it! I would feel constricted, but that's more from my childhood when my dad would button dress shirts up to the top on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads