• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How to get rid of the man boobs and gut?

adversity04

Reaction score
I walk more then 2 miles every day but still I am gaining wait

Well my breakfast is a good old cuppa and a slice of bread and all day long I don't eat any thing I drink plenty of water and then a cup of tea in late afternoon and I try to eat a sensible dinner.
Walking two miles total in a day isn't that much. Try to do more cardio or make the walking you do get your heart rate up which increases metabolism leading to more calories burnt. Fix your diet also, a slice of bread for breakfast and nothing till dinner is way too little. As said before, lack of food causes your body to store fat which is depositing itself in your gut/chest.

As for exercises without a gym, it's simple to do body weight exercises such as pushups, dips, pullups, lunges, etc. Just do a google search for body weight exercises and I'm sure more than enough sites will come up.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
If you are eating that badly (inefficiently, one real meal a day), most likely just fixing your diet to be healthier will do most of the work for you. That's not to say you shouldn't exercise as well, but it is a pretty easy thing to fix.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I'll take a lot of flak for this, but what the hell.

When I was going through puberty, I had massive man breasts. I'm talking like small A-cups. I wasn't fat, not even husky, but my chest exploded like Hiroshima.

The vast majority of mass in my chest wasn't fat; it was actual breast tissue. The doc said it had something to do with abnormal levels of estrogen. Anyways, I had two surgeries to remove the sag bags. First was liposuction, which didn't do much at all. The second was invasive. My nipple was removed, the tissue was extracted, and the nipple was reattached.

I'd check with a doctor and make sure your man boobs aren't actually full of breast tissue. That will never go away, regardless of how much weight you lose.

Connemera, your revelations have become increasingly interesting.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Connemera, your revelations have become increasingly interesting.

Indeed. I've been saving all the juicy stuff.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The vast majority of mass in my chest wasn't fat; it was actual breast tissue. The doc said it had something to do with abnormal levels of estrogen. . My nipple was removed, the tissue was extracted, and the nipple was reattached.

Thanks for making my weekend Connie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There is nothing that I could possibly add to this that would make it even remotely funnier than what is.

Don't you think that your body is trying to tell you something that your experiences, or lack thereof, with chicks has not taught you? Estrogen, dude, too much estrogen !

You're a chick in a twinks body!!

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Indeed. I've been saving all the juicy stuff.

Free nipple grafting, that would have made you grade III gynaecomastia. But still, that's pretty old school treatment.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Thanks for making my weekend Connie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There is nothing that I could possibly add to this that would make it even remotely funnier than what is.

Don't you think that your body is trying to tell you something that your experiences, or lack thereof, with chicks has not taught you? Estrogen, dude, too much estrogen !

You're a chick in a twinks body!!

I knew you'd love it, Ed.
lol8[1].gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
yes, one of the biggest things for a grown man of over 30 would be to cut down on the eating. do alot of cardio like walking, maybe some swimming or anything active recreationally.

for younger men, i remember some friend of mine did have the same condition. not really fat, actually a thin person but with man boobs and gut.

the best advice is to do some weight training, nothing heavy mind you. just some good old bench press, dumbell presses, situps. crunches.

i used to make fun of guys with man boobs. now, i have them and i feel the shame.
not for having them, shame for having made fun of others. man boobs themselves nothing to be ashamed of. you can always change it.

jc138

Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone has tried intermittent fasting, rather than well spaced meals to reduce weight and improve help.

Here is a quick summary:

http://www.proteinpower.com/drmike/?p=278

I've been too lazy to try it out, but I like the idea.

Also, I'd offer the following link to the initial poster:

http://www.simplefit.org

It has a great set of body weight excercises to get started with.

Aristocrat

Reaction score
laugh.gif
I'll take a lot of flak for this, but what the hell.

When I was going through puberty, I had massive man breasts. I'm talking like small A-cups. I wasn't fat, not even husky, but my chest exploded like Hiroshima.

The vast majority of mass in my chest wasn't fat; it was actual breast tissue. The doc said it had something to do with abnormal levels of estrogen. Anyways, I had two surgeries to remove the sag bags. First was liposuction, which didn't do much at all. The second was invasive. My nipple was removed, the tissue was extracted, and the nipple was reattached.

I'd check with a doctor and make sure your man boobs aren't actually full of breast tissue. That will never go away, regardless of how much weight you lose.

Haha how did you go through school alive?
laugh.gif

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aristocrat
laugh.gif

Haha how did you go through school alive?
laugh.gif

Honestly, at first, it was traumatic. I felt embarrased to take my shirt off in gym class and, especially, to go swimming with co-eds. However, after some especially painful abuse (verbal and physical...those tittie twisters SMART) I decided to simply turn it around. I began going right along with the insults, and embraced my breasts. I became something of a legend in high school. They even called me "Man Boobs" (affectionately, of course). I doubt there are many women in my 700+ graduating class who didn't get flashed by Conne when he had ****.

Ivan Kipling

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lots of young men have troubles with their bodies, during puberty. Similar troubles sometimes occur after men start to get old. I've seen aging men with enormous breasts, walking the beach. Doesn't seem to bother them. Jiggle jiggle. btw: I've often noted that as people age, men begin to look more and more like women. Women start to look more and more like men.

Rome

Mr. Chocolates Godiva
Reaction score
There are webbed sites, I am sure, that cater to a shall we say less successful at their imitations of normalcy than others and their fetishist.

You could make good money dancing to that Milkshake song.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There was actually a gambler named Brian who got breast implants for a wager. Helmut Newton did a fantastic photograph of him.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads