• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02

Bad hair day
Michael J Krell "Hancock" jacket--have to see about getting darts put in or something
Rufus FC shirt
Halston's Napoli cufflinks
Versace linen pants
J Crew belt
random socks
Mantellassi
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

x post

This may sound weird, but I haven't seen the hancock jacket in that color. Colby just sewed it and sent it. It looks great!

How much does it need to be taken in? We can do that for you if you are in the states...

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
This may sound weird, but I haven't seen the hancock jacket in that color. Colby just sewed it and sent it. It looks great!

How much does it need to be taken in? We can do that for you if you are in the states...

I'm not, but might take you up on that later in the summer. I dig the color and the fabric, really awesome. I'll PM you details.

heartworm

Reaction score
Thrift shirt
Vintage Wyler watch
Skulls 5010XX
Thrifted vintage shoes

25407dy0.jpg

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
berlin
I think that looks good on you, and that you really got the length and proporitons to pull off full pants. The problem for me is that I got long legs, so with wide pants, the pants really take over, making the proportions weird..
Chucks might work good with those ALDs...sure they´ll be swallowd, but no use in showing the off. you can always cuff alittle.

WN2
haha, thanks! what gave me away?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by heartworm
Thrift shirt Vintage Wyler watch Skulls 5010XX Thrifted vintage shoes
i like this quite a lot. the pic is great. the fit is perfect, IMO. everything goes together very well. very natural. effortless, but put together. nice nice nice.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GS - for the thousandth time, great, great stuff - a prefect summer look.

Also, hw, I'm not much of a watch guy, but that one looks really good and matches everything else perfectly. Agree with diddy - very nice.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
iTunes Paying: Red-Eye by The Album Leaf from the record Into The Blue Again

Pretty boring this week:
50/50 AA Tee, trimmed all the hems 1/4".
APC New Standard 30".
Chucks.
45rpm belt.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Thom Browne cashmere cardigan
You have amazing clothes and this cardigan is fantastic but those sleeve stripes just look too Gap-ish!.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
those sleeve stripes just look too Gap-ish!.

no way...it's true Gap did a varsity striped cardigan (which was one of my fave things bought last year) but that style is totally classic and transcends any brand's "signature".

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
no way...it's true Gap did a varsity striped cardigan (which was one of my fave things bought last year) but that style is totally classic and transcends any brand's "signature".

With the 3 stripes and grosgrain here and there you know it's Thom...almost iconic.
I was actually going between this one and the ivory vneck tennis sweater with red/blue around the neck and sleeves; but, that looked like something you could get down the hall from Margiela or one the 1st floor in the Ralph Lauren shop. If you know Thom you know this....I already had our VP of Special Events stop me in the elevator.
bounce2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads