• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
inlove.gif

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lookin good socal

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
SoCal....awesome man! Looks great....I take it back, I dig the tone/tone tie combo. Personally, not a fan of the sockless look, but that's my hangup. Out of curiosity, what did Bergdorf do on re-tailoring the suit?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
The hems obviously. Adjusted the front tab about 1/4" in the waist to give me some breathing room. Let out the back seam of the jacket about 1/8" to stop the it pulling at the button.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Sockless is my own fetish even before the Thom Browne thing. Something about the flash of skin and ankles turns me on...I went crazy in Italy seeing all the hotties sockless in their Tod's.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
the sleeves look spot on. You just happen to be the sleeve size TB is intended for or did you have anything done there? For me, the size 2 sleeve length fit perfect.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
No the sleeve length was perfect.
I would have got away without touching the jacket (the specialtist said it was fine); but, I didn't like it.
The pants of course needed just that extra bit to give me some breathing and movement room. However, I was scared because I knew I would need a 3 jacket; but, last season I tried on the padded ski pants in a 3 and couldn't get them closed...I guess though that they were cut VERY small and actually sold no sz 0s.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rainy weather both made nice pics and normal jackets impossible. Had to dig out an old Addict shell.
wdwt48a.jpg
wdwt48b.jpg

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dcfc0178ya5.jpg

polo
levis
sebago

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
iTunes Playing: Border Lord by Kris Kristofferson from the record The Essential [Disc 2]. Mr Green Hat-Melrose/La Brea TSE Cashmere Knit Metallica Tee- Rose Bowl find $20. Kill City Jeans Terminators "So Cal2NYC" you must have an inexaustable amount of benji's to buy all of those beautifull clothes, if I see anything in Barneys I like will you buy it first so I can see if it works"?...

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Metallica Tee- Rose Bowl find $20.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Awesome as always.

And great shots/western jp.

Double D

Reaction score
Yesterday to 65daysofstatic/Youthmovie Soundtrack Strategies

DSC00032.JPG

Diesel
AA
Armani
Redlines
Nike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads