• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"What are you wearing now" Peasantonline.com x Styleforum contest "Allstar" round 4.

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
man I can't help but love Sauce's fit! it's awesome

AnotherVictim

Reaction score
big fan of that red on rye here

Aries

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
As this is an "allstar" vote, I still say multiple shots should be shown

My vote would go one way based on these pics, but another way as a whole collection of looks

Gotta Agree with GS, for example,additional pictures such as Sauce's when he first wore his W+H cardi with the Inapt peacoat while reaching for his holster, or some of d_d's many famous contemplative stoop pics would make things even more interesting.

Back on track with what is though... my vote goes to Rye..his fits are some of my personal fave's and that awesome red Jacket (APC) cannot be overlooked. Vote.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
crackup[1].gif
crackup[1].gif
crackup[1].gif
YOU BASTARD FOK I JUST NOTICED THE THREAD TAGS
crackup[1].gif
crackup[1].gif
crackup[1].gif

I'm cryin over here.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Rye's more recent fit where he was in all black is kind of what I'm voting for here.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I somehow missed Rye's original posting of this fit. I really dig the colour matching and this would be the best fit I've seen...but I don't get the cap.

Sauce should have picked that day to wear the white chucks...

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Sauce should have picked that day to wear the white chucks...

You like the white Chucks better than the white MJ Old Skools? I actually like the latter better, though I don't bust them out as much because I'm less inclined to dirty them up than I am the Chucks.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
You like the white Chucks better than the white MJ Old Skools? I actually like the latter better, though I don't bust them out as much because I'm less inclined to dirty them up than I am the Chucks.
Something just urked me about the black laces with the rest of the fit, kind of like how the Lakers have the 7th seed in the playoffs when they could have easy outplayed Denver for 6th.

ts4them

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
As this is an "allstar" vote, I still say multiple shots should be shown

My vote would go one way based on these pics, but another way as a whole collection of looks

I totally agree. Also, how is it an 'All-Star' when Rye hasn't won. I was thinking when coming into this thread that it would be DDML, Sauce, and D_D. Anyhoo, I think Sauce got the ****** end of the stick here as that's one of his weakest outfits from this period.

ETA: I guess I'm the only one who thinks this as Sauce is in first place thus far.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Voted, but I won't tell you who it was for. Frankly, I don't think its any of your business.

smile.gif

AnotherVictim

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Something just urked me about the black laces with the rest of the fit, kind of like how the Lakers have the 7th seed in the playoffs when they could have easy outplayed Denver for 6th.

I think the real problem isnt the black laces but the fact that youre rooting for the lakers
tounge.gif

AnotherVictim

Reaction score
Maybe I'm the one with the problem then
plain.gif

Born in Michigan, raised in seven states across the country
musicboohoo[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads