• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cars Widely Considered Gay

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you drive Pontiac Aztec , your children should be taken from you by the state.

summej2

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
I don't consider the Outback gay, now the Forester....
ForesterProfile.jpg

Yes: while my wife often had women hit on her when she drove an Outback, the women doing the hitting were more often in Foresters.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
If you drive Pontiac Aztec , your children should be taken from you by the state.

crackup[1].gif

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Aztecs aren't gay, they're just one of the fugliest cars ever made!

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gay not gay who cares. This issue is too narrow for great minds of SF.

Let's transcend the gayness.

I would like to know what is the ultimate White car and what is Black car?

Make model please:

I nominate Ford for ultimate black brand ,I am just not sure about the model yet.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I nominate Ford for ultimate black brand, I am just not sure about the model yet.
I smell a move to the CE forum...

Aztecs aren't gay, they're just one of the fugliest cars ever made!
The only person I ever knew who drove an Aztec was, indeed, gay. Small sample size...

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
worship.gif

Good choice, comrade! My baby:

I am sure that says loads about me
biggrin.gif

P.s. car has changed a bit since that photograph was taken...

hehehehe...mine too. it is not as pristine as it was back 5 years ago, but you gotta admit,
very reliable and low gas consumption car , huh?
i have the gt, on all highway miles i can drive 500+ miles on one tank.
and a lot more storage space than you might initially think!

high five!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
hehehehe...mine too. it is not as pristine as it was back 5 years ago, but you gotta admit, very reliable and low gas consumption car , huh? i have the gt, on all highway miles i can drive 500+ miles on one tank. and a lot more storage space than you might initially think! high five!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Mine's a GT, also as you can see. Love it. More power would not be bad but the steering and handling are stellar - I average between 29 and 31 mpg, very little of it highway. Edit:
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
Mine's a GT, also as you can see. Love it. More power would not be bad but the steering and handling are stellar - I average between 29 and 31 mpg, very little of it highway.

Edit:
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I drove GTS once and it is like driving a cart-race car. Sound is wonderful and a torque above 7K rpm is amazing. Toyota has amazing engineers.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I drove GTS once and it is like driving a cart-race car. Sound is wonderful and a torque above 7K rpm is amazing. Toyota has amazing engineers.
They are awfully nice to drive. Toyota let the model die an undignified death with no real replacement. The GT (like diorshoe's and mine) have a - slightly - less manic engine, max BHP is at around 4.2k rpm (IIRC) rather than almost 8k rpm like the GTS! Torgue difference is only about 4 lbs/ft though between them, even if the GTS makes 40 bhp more on paper... The GT-S engine is the one used by Lotus in the USA, just different ECU and some minor changes. Anyhow, often considered at minimum a chick car. Not that I care
biggrin.gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
yes, the steering and handling is very sweet.

i get so used to the handling on that car (like on freeway offramps with a 25mph sign) and curves and such
that when i once in a while have to drive our other car accord sedan , i totally forget and almost drive the car off the road at times.

yes, the engine can use a little more power ...soccer mom minivans at the stoplight can beat me to the punch.
confused.gif

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
yes, the steering and handling is very sweet.

i get so used to the handling on that car (like on freeway offramps with a 25mph sign) and curves and such
that when i once in a while have to drive our other car accord sedan , i totally forget and almost drive the car off the road at times.

yes, the engine can use a little more power ...soccer mom minivans at the stoplight can beat me to the punch.
confused.gif

Freeway on ramps are incredibly entertaining, it takes very well to trail braking!
Minivans can outmuscle us, true, true. But that only holds true in a straight line
wink.gif
. Remember to switch out the air filter with a K&N and remove the butterfly valve, makes the engine response much better (and the engine note much more entertaining
biggrin.gif
)

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought Jaguars were the new "gay car". A car I definitely think is gay is a Smartcar. Sorry, but whenever I see a man driving one, I feel sorry for him. It looks so emasculating.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gorgekko
I thought Jaguars were the new "gay car".
lol You mean the Ford Mondeo
tongue.gif
?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads