• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

bant

Reaction score
photoshop?

Originally Posted by drizzt3117
Very casual today, just kicking around:

H&M
5EP LDB in Dark Worn
Vans

22gn1.jpg

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
wayw0409.jpg

No hat today, Arethusa, so you should be a bit happier.
wink.gif
If I have to choose between hat and sunglasses, it's always going to be sunglasses... I can't deal with sunlight without them.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Sauce, may I ask who does your photography and how much their hourly rate is?

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
hahah cheap------------you look like a gargoyle!
hahahaha
my cat does that perching on a banister bit, too...

i am a cat.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
Admittedly, this may be an issue of personal taste.

Prolly, 'cause I like this one; I know I said this a while back, but it applies here too: imo, a slightly more fitted cut below the knee would look great, but it's not a huge difference one way or the other. Nice one, Sauce. I like today's, too - PBJ? That's the kind of fit I was talking about...

drizz, those rigid LDBs look excellent;

Nice stuff from chris and Mikrais;

Cheap's first shot is a classic;

And Badseeds, I've yet to see coated Jims over here - are you in Europe, or did you just buy them there (a Google search learned me that ZooVillage has 'em)? Finns are a bit much for me, but if I decide I rawk enough to get some coated jeans, it's nice to know the SJ cut is available...

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Oh, and before I forget, chris, awesome fit--love the cardigan. Cheap, great pic.

Originally Posted by Bona Drag
Prolly, 'cause I like this one; I know I said this a while back, but it applies here too: imo, a slightly more fitted cut below the knee would look great, but it's not a huge difference one way or the other. Nice one, Sauce. I like today's, too - PBJ? That's the kind of fit I was talking about...

I went with the slightly oversized RRDGs yesterday because I felt the proportions would be off with a slimmer jean--much slimmer below the knee and the outfit would have been too big on top, too skinny on bottom. Oversized top with slim bottom works well if the top is a bit loose and drapey, but I nothing I was wearing was. Different strokes, I guess.

Today it was the PBJs, yeah. I'm rediscovering my love for them--the more they fade, the more the obvious the denim texture becomes. I think I'm more into them now than when I first got them, actually.

Badseeds

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
And Badseeds, I've yet to see coated Jims over here - are you in Europe, or did you just buy them there (a Google search learned me that ZooVillage has 'em)? Finns are a bit much for me, but if I decide I rawk enough to get some coated jeans, it's nice to know the SJ cut is available...

Hi, I got those from cultizm.com . Those are pre-distressed, not clearly shown in the pic though
laugh.gif

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
iTunes Playing: A Ghost In The Corner Of Your Eye by Jeniferever from the record Choose A Bright Morning Great Laundry Hoody-Costa Mesa (The Lab)? Surplus Army Tee-Rose Bowl Leather Pants-From Work. Appliqued Vintage Belt-Rose Bowl Chucks-American Rag If I was about a decade younger I'd be rocking **** like Chris, unfortunately I'm feeling old!. Bona Drag thanks for the flattery. Cheap 10/10 as usual, can you loan me some of your charisma?. Sauce, I'm light years behind you in the photography department, maybe we'll have enough photo's for a Phaidon book soon!, I'd call it "Steez Of The Internets".

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rye... ill trade you some charisma for some of the balls it took to wear leather pants.
worship.gif

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
White Button-up: Some little store in Rio
Black silk scarf: Some scarf guy in Istanbul:
Nudie Baggy Bjorns
White "Puma" Speedcats: Fake puma stall in Istanbul

Random.jpg

Simple for my return to this feature after a long absence...

Brian SD

Reaction score
Chris, excellent fit. Shorts done perfectly..

Something about the jacket strikes me as 80s Michael Jackson, but it works for your style. Not sure I could pull that off myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads