• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
There are these recruiting posters in the subway in montreal for CAs. They imitate the cover of top of the charts music magazines. They're trying to make accountants look cool or something. They really piss me off b/c they stare you in the face and they have these people wearing the most ghetto ******* outfits imaginable. They have it all: AmJack, stripey shirts, torn jackets, ugly ass t-shirts, and marsupialed hair cuts. The men all have this stupid serious/"look how cool I am" look on their faces. It shouldn't bother me, but it does. Whoever picked the clothing for those photos should be skinned alived, doused in gasoline, and set ablaze. Just thinking about them is irritating.

Those posters are truly revolting, you're definitely not the only one as I had a similar conversation with some disgusted friends. I certainly hope the marketing execs who thought of that kill themselves when they come down from their coke trip and realize the innanity of what they've done. Of course Bell Canada ads are worse but nobody can touch them in the annoyance department.

Jake

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
I'd miss my dog more than some members of my family.

Heh same here. I think this picture sums it up pretty well.

worth.jpg

Violinist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
It is midnight now, and somewhere within the huge apartment complex in which I live there is a dog barking like crazy.

arghhh

Based on where you live I'm guessing someone's having a tasty supper right about now.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Violinist
Based on where you live I'm guessing someone's having a tasty supper right about now.
rimshot.gif

Weren't you the fellow talking about how 300 years of living in South Africa has made your family sensitive to race relations? I see how.

Man In Space

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vanity
This ***** in Chicago was walking her dog in the park and for some reason (probably by accident), some manhole cover was electrified and when the dog stepped on it, the thing got electrocuted. Ya, that sucks.

This got her SOOO UPSET and she's been all over the news crying her ******* eyes out over this dog. You'd think she lost her entire family in a car accident. She had to go to Northwestern Hospital b/c she didn't feel emotionally able to return home.

GOD. SACK THE **** UP.

You're so right. That woman obviously doesn't have any testicles. Oh, wait...

For many people a dog is a member of the family and this is a horrible thing to happen.

Where's the douchebag thread when you need it?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
To add to the misery, I wake up this morning and cannot find my iPod. I'm pretty sure some ************* at the party lifted it.

It was like the first generation of the click-wheel iPods, so it's pretty damn old...but still, I don't feel like wasting money that I don't have on a new one.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The fact that the weather here was beautiful not too long ago and now its effing freezing again. I just pulled out the spring clothes too. Jeez.

JB

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
To add to the misery, I wake up this morning and cannot find my iPod. I'm pretty sure some ************* at the party lifted it.

It was like the first generation of the click-wheel iPods, so it's pretty damn old...but still, I don't feel like wasting money that I don't have on a new one.

Ohhhh **** Kabbaz got you doggie.

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Did he send the goonz after me?

Doomsday, goonsday, etc.

He's going to pretend everything is even steven, hunky dory, etc. and then he's going to pistol whip the everloving **** out of you in an alley adjacent to your college campus. That's what happens to rent boys who get notions.

Aristocrat

Reaction score
Naive feminists, naive communists. HATE THEM.

Lucky Strike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aristocrat
Naive feminists, naive communists. HATE THEM.
Ah, but I have nothing against the really underprivileged. I find them picturesque.

Aristocrat

Reaction score
I do not have anything against the underpriviliged either, without them the world wouldn't go around.
But communists and feminists don't have to be underpriviligied, but it's true, it's like a sickness for the underpriviliged

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads