• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ye olde babes thread

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Starguitar
bounce2.gif
Name please! This girl is smokin'

Maybe I'm spoiled by the proximity of Hollywood, but honestly - while she's certainly attractive - I don't really see anything that sets her apart from thousands of girls you'd see on a random day at the gym, the supermarket, in a restaurant, or whatever. For me, she's far too much of a common "type" and not distinctive enough to be worth exalting.
But to each his own, obviously.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
Maybe I'm spoiled by the proximity of Hollywood, but honestly - while she's certainly attractive - I don't really see anything that sets her apart from thousands of girls you'd see on a random day at the gym, the supermarket, in a restaurant, or whatever. For me, she's far too much of a common "type" and not distinctive enough to be worth exalting. But to each his own, obviously.
Please someone remind me why I moved to the East Coast again, quickly. Before I shoot myself. EDIT: Also, I still think she's more than just "generally attractive girl at the gym", even for California, but I agree, to each his own. And if you don't want yours, can I have her?

Starguitar

Reaction score
Maybe I'm spoiled by the proximity of Hollywood, but honestly - while she's certainly attractive - I don't really see anything that sets her apart from thousands of girls you'd see on a random day at the gym, the supermarket, in a restaurant, or whatever. For me, she's far too much of a common "type" and not distinctive enough to be worth exalting.
But to each his own, obviously.

The pros of living in California and the cons of living in frozen grey Canada. I get your point about the bland blonde type, but this one has a kind of blonde Jennifer Connelly going on, which is alright by me. Also, she is sweaty.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Friend of mine from high school just had some pictures taken, I think they are pretty hot.
le68f6768d1e779306e4e21kc7.jpg
ld0a40b1a296e6b328189a1ol2.jpg
And yes, I still talk with girls I went to High School with. Lots of them.

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that Nina Hagen ?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Christofuh
Is that Nina Hagen ?

Actually, that is Dr. Rose McMayhem.

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Whatever its other failings, "300" made me a Lena Headey fan:
18677811.jpg

000137p7

LARon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whatever its other failings, "300" made me a Lena Headey fan:
18677811.jpg

000137p7

The question is: are still master of your domain?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've always had a crush on Maureen McGovern, the Broadway/cabaret scene legend. I saw her iin an AMAZING turn as Marmee in Little Women: The Musical two years ago, and got to hug her after the performance. I pitched a tent
inlove.gif

MaureenMcGovern.jpg

MaureenWomen01.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads