• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pearl Izumi UltraSensor biking shorts in black
Pearl Izumi MicroSensor biking Jersey in red with black mesh inserts and white inserts
Specialized touring gloves in blue mesh
Specialized Comp Road biking shoes with Shimano Ultegra SPD clips attached at the bottom

I'm also wearing a smile on my face while thinking about biking along the ocean on A1A
smile.gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Jon.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugly

AnotherVictim

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cultpop 0217
thats pretty vague.

why what?

why am i jumping?

making a goofy face?

wearing ridiculous sneakers?

am i disqualified now?
confused.gif

hmmmnnn....

i think the REAL question is... why not?

dgb

Reaction score
Thought I might as well cross-post this from the mjk thread:

mjkx2.jpg

MJK racing jacket (sample)
MJK hoodie
AA
Skull 5010XX
Sk8-hi

Lucky Strike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm taking a leave from the MC forum sartoriality over easter - not due back for work until the tenth:
DSC01733.jpg
DSC01730.jpg
Levi's t-shirt, from designer collective Norway Says Vailent distressed (I know, but I liked the colour) zip hoodie Tootal polka-dot scarf, thrifted Austin Reed socks Gucci driving shoes, old Thrifted, unmarked sixties sunglasses

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't really explain the hand position in this. I don't feel like retaking it either, haha. Don't want anyone to see me in my front yard taking pictures of myself.
033107yk6.jpg
Old Navy t shirt H&M brown/white button down PBJ AI-001 Barney's suede chukka (not shown)

Chris.

Reaction score
is that the drkshdw jacket that nairb was selling a while back, ddml? loveeee it.

3-31-07.jpg

proenza schouler for TARGETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
NOT a pleasure principle tee
cheap monday grey herringbone raw denim
vintage ankle boots

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
Can't really explain the hand position in this. I don't feel like retaking it either, haha. Don't want anyone to see me in my front yard taking pictures of myself.

033107yk6.jpg

Old Navy t shirt
H&M brown/white button down
PBJ AI-001
Barney's suede chukka (not shown)

woah, those 001's are awesome. Would you be willing to post a full length shot of how they fit sometime? I know I'll never be able to afford them, but I'm curious to see how they look.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3329/033107yk6.jpg

Old Navy t shirt
PBJ AI-001

Is that the "holy ****, did I just eat that?" pose?

biggrin.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Wow DDML. Wow. Everything is put together perfect. What kind of samurais are those? 1:36am post. Were you just walking around the city aimlessly or something? I wish i lived in a city where i could do that sometimes.
thanks, chrono, who and sundry, it was late at night, but before midnight--------i was meeting the wife at the train and took a couple snaps. i was pretty drunk, to be frank, and i'm amazed that i got the picture off.
Originally Posted by Chris.
is that the drkshdw jacket that nairb was selling a while back, ddml? loveeee it. vintage ankle boots
i covet those boots, chris. about the jacket, it DOES look like nairb's, now that i think about it, but it is from yoox, actually. i had been watching the price drop for a while and finally got the wife to get it for my birthday present. it was a steal. much much cheaper than any alternatives that i was considering. and i quite like it.

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Old Navy t shirt
PBJ AI-001

Outfit looks very Sauce-y (I say this because I think Sauce has a similar H&M shirt, and PBJs). Nicely done.

Empire

Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife

about the jacket, it DOES look like nairb's, now that i think about it, but it is from yoox, actually. i had been watching the price drop for a while and finally got the wife to get it for my birthday present. it was a steal. much much cheaper than any alternatives that i was considering. and i quite like it.

Hard to tell from the pic DDML but is it the Drkshadw jacket with the chinese collar ?

Reaction score
nope. it's basically a black overdyed type 3 jean jacket with very very very long arms handwarmer pockets and long rectangular chest pockets

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Edited: that wasn't very funny in print.
smile.gif
diddy runs this city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics