• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you eat last night for dinner?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mordecai
DSC_0061-1.jpg

confused.gif

les legumes de saison en salade à bukkake vierge
foo.gif

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
les legumes de saison en salade à bukkake vierge
foo.gif

Little salty, but good umami from the protein.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
It's a ******* piece of fish, a sauce and a few pieces of vegetable.
You just got done telling him to work on his plating and make it more inviting. Now it just "a ******* piece of fish"? What is this, Long John Silvers? Jesus man.

ErnestoG.

Reaction score
as someone only 2 years older than mm, its a little ridiculous the threads/comments he is making recently. he strikes me as someone who has enough money to shop for a ton of nice ingredients and the time to cook them which somehow gives him the ability to make generalizations about large portions of our society. especially the women can't cook thread. its just absurd to make such a general statement about the over hundred million women in our country.

i think your food looks decent, bro, but it looks like you are trying wayyyy too damn hard to impress people and make up for the fact that you dont really have any formal culinary training. you seem to have a chip on your shoulder and something to prove.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ErnestoG.
as someone only 2 years older than mm, its a little ridiculous the threads/comments he is making recently. he strikes me as someone who has enough money to shop for a ton of nice ingredients and the time to cook them which somehow gives him the ability to make generalizations about large portions of our society. especially the women can't cook thread. its just absurd to make such a general statement about the over hundred million women in our country.

i think your food looks decent, bro, but it looks like you are trying wayyyy too damn hard to impress people and make up for the fact that you dont really have any formal culinary training. you seem to have a chip on your shoulder and something to prove.

Don't be so hard on him. Between his arrogance and relative closed-mindedness, he is setting himself up perfectly to become the next owner of Boulette's Larder.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Isn't the owner the one that Matt hates with a passion?

Yes. The lady who says things like "You are eating at the highest level" and then labels her Ras El Hanout blend with something along the lines of "Due to cultural sensitivity, please do not use this spice blend with pork."

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
and she yelled at Owen the dog for eating some of her food that feel to the ground. Clearly a dog that lacks the manners of the previous generation.

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Don't be so hard on him. Between his arrogance and relative closed-mindedness

I'm sorry you feel that way.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ErnestoG.
the women can't cook thread.

Link.

Originally Posted by kwilkinson
labels her Ras El Hanout blend with something along the lines of "Due to cultural sensitivity, please do not use this spice blend with pork."

On the one hand, my immediate reaction was: "this has to be a joke." And then I realized, it probably wasn't.

So, is it?

I wouldn't be surprised either way.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
Link.

On the one hand, my immediate reaction was: "this has to be a joke." And then I realized, it probably wasn't.

So, is it?

I wouldn't be surprised either way.

No joke, bro.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
No joke, bro.

That's actually...kind of awesome. Because it remains purely academic for me. Otherwise, just... wow.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads