• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments SS11

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by father's room
Stop bragging about how you guys got floral baker jacket for $80 because my blomies ain't got nothing. If anyone willing proxy for me, please let me know.

FWIW when I was calling around for the trail parka, I found that someone returned a floral baker to the Santa Monica Bloomingdales.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JOA
If anyone knows where to get the Baker jacket in Charcoal stripe (sz. L), please point me in a direction. I'd be happy to pay someone for Proxy services as well.

Try MAC

racknac

Reaction score
Just picked up the Engineers jacket from NY Barneys for $139, size medium.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have the Engineer Jacket in Grey Vintage Chambray in all sizes at 50% off. $300.00 / $150.00 Shipping not included.

Originally Posted by palma
Any more Engineer jackets available in Olive anywhere? Looking for a Size S or M.

palma

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drink8648
We have the Engineer Jacket in Grey Vintage Chambray in all sizes at 50% off. $300.00 / $150.00 Shipping not included.
Yeah I saw that, it is a great price. But I have my heart set on the Olive one.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ damnit, i didnt need to see that!

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
FYI.

To those new to the forum and Drinkwater's, we do not have a webstore and we kind of prefer it that way. I will gladly give you all the information you need when contacted and these are the methods I would suggest.

EMAIL [email protected]
PHONE 617-547-2067

If calling me is too expensive for you, send me an email with your number and I'll gladly call you back. Thanks!

Gary

palma

Reaction score
Originally Posted by racknac
Just picked up the Engineers jacket from NY Barneys for $139, size medium.

Barneys on Madison is out and most others don't seem to be carrying it. If anybody can point out one in Olive or Brown type color, I would really appreciate it. Does not necessarily have to be the Engineer jacket...will also consider any other ones available in those colors...maybe except the Ashfield.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone pick up the desert pant this season?
trying to decide between the desert and USN...

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick sizing question: if I'm a large in the wool andover, would I also be a large in the engineer jacket? My chest is 42" for reference. I seem to remember someone saying that the andover fit differently than other eg jackets. Any help is appreciated

JOA

Reaction score
^You'd probably need a Medium in the Engineer. I wear a Large in the Andover and a Medium in the Engineer, for reference.

racknac

Reaction score

Quick sizing question: if I'm a large in the wool andover, would I also be a large in the engineer jacket? My chest is 42" for reference. I seem to remember someone saying that the andover fit differently than other eg jackets. Any help is appreciated

you definitely need a Large. I am a 39/40" chest and have a Medium Engineer jacket and it is tight already.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads