• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Am I skinny normal or fat?

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I was doing it just for women I'd do drop set curls and high rep bench with my legs up and maybe some shoulder work and chins. Its not like when i'm doing goodmornings i'm thinking when my hamstrings and and erector spinae get big i'm gonna get so much *****.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by filimonsalmon
I think more exercise and eat some nutrition so that you will not be big boy someday

GGGGGAAAAAHHHHHHH Who are these fukn idiots who show up in threads like this one.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ice
If I leg kicked you "is it possible to kick with an appendage other than a leg?", you'd think otherwise
biggrin.gif

It's genetical genetic, , I tried real really, hard with different exercises, but nothing really did to enhance themwha?, so I don't bother.

Yes I'd be happier if I had bigger calves, but on the other hand all girls that I dated and hand sex yes hand sex, I think you've had a lot of experience in that department didn't make any remarks about my calves, so It doesn't matter.

With that comment you remind me of my training friend who told everyone at the gym how fucked up their gynecomastia isgynecomastia is fucked up. The guy is a mental case.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OP you are a bit of a chub, put down the cheetos and move your body some more, it isn't arugalaology.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What makes it worse for the OP is he has what seems to be one of those soft feminine body without any muscle.

Mandrake9072

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fang66
OP you are a bit of a chub, put down the cheetos and move your body some more, it isn't arugalaology. huh? ...arugalaology?

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OP you are a bit of a chub, put down the cheetos and move your body some more, it isn't arugalaology. huh? ...arugalaology?
He misspelt arugula. But, the joke, as he meant it, was that weight loss is not such a complex concept that it would entail the specialized study of an edible salad green (in this case, arugula). Clever, really-- grammatically correct, or not.

resartus

Reaction score
mgm9128, your arguments are super gay.

OP, you should lose some weight.

cmew34

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
He could easily be 150 lbs, especially if he is 5'7". I'll bet you $10 that he is not over 160 lbs. He has skinny arms and no shoulders, zero muscle definition. Also, he appears to be Asian, which honestly, does make a difference.

Joe Cruz the Asian man?

604Coast

Reaction score
This is pretty straight forward. Don't eat things you know are ****, don't drink your calories (slurpees, milkshakes, pop), get a gym membership (and actually use it). Cardio (swim, bike, run) 3x /week, lift weights 3x /week. Should see huge change by 6 month mark. Right now you're about as untoned as you could be, I honestly dont see muscle anywhere.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mgm9128
He misspelt arugula. But, the joke, as he meant it, was that weight loss is not such a complex concept that it would entail the specialized study of an edible salad green (in this case, arugula). Clever, really-- grammatically correct, or not.

Sorry about the spelling, we have a different name for arugula where I'm from we call it rocket or roquette. I was going for it's not rocket science.

Pliny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you look fine, mebe some challenges there. I wouldn't order slimfit or a standard cut Bookster jacket, for example.
smile.gif

the standard measure for overweight is a BMI of 25 +
that's your weight n kilos dived by your height in metres squared. By that measure the majority of people in OECD countries are overweight, and a sig proportion are obese.

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fang66
Sorry about the spelling, we have a different name for arugula where I'm from we call it rocket or roquette. I was going for it's not rocket science.

Even cleverer. We call it rocket sometimes as well, but I hadn't even though of that. What a delicious neologism. I hope you don't mind I use the term, myself.

Bond23

Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Hell, lets go back further: Ideal body, 2011:
greg_plitt_interview_c.jpg
Greek Bronze, 430 BCE:
i_bronzi.jpg
Well, looks like your theory is shot to hell. The 'ideal' male body has not changed in thousands of years.

You are so ******* wrong. I'm not one to get in the middle of an internet pissing match, but your cockiness will make it my pleasure to destroy you. Maybe to an artist (i.e: the person who made those sculptures) the ideal male body has not changed. But as far as society is concerned it has changed many times. There was a time around the 1800's when being slightly overweight was seen as an attractive trait; it meant you were wealthy enough to eat well. The whole six pack thing didn't come into play until fairly recently, it was a movement started with farmers and other laborers who worked hard and thus developed fit bodies. It has changed in women as well, look at the bombshell pinup girls of WWI and contrast them to models today, and what is currently seen as attractive. To say "ideals" haven't changed in thousands of years is just plain ignorant. However, that wasn't even the argument here. He was simply stating that with todays growing obesity rate in the states, the OP would probably be considered normal, comparatively.
USObesityRate1960-2004.gif
So, it would seem you are wrong. On both counts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads