• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malakas

Reaction score
a-9.jpg
a5-1.jpg

a2-3.jpg
a7-1.jpg

my new favorite leather

malakas

Reaction score
ok, just wasahed and spun dryed the jacket... just took the jacket out of the dryer...had it in there for 120 minutes on the highest heat it shrunk a full inch in length and in the body, as it was too big before it is now molding to my body as im wearing it let me tell you, i am fuckin extremely happy with the results
gg6-1.jpg
gg4-1.jpg
gg3-1.jpg
gg2-1.jpg
gg5.jpg
gg.jpg
gg1.jpg
the color is a warmer grey as you can see its basically mid grey with green shade...really nice color

malakas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hwai333
^ that looks a lot like one of the julius leathers
its an authentic fake julius moto

cost me
$270 shipped

wrongturnsteve

Reaction score
i just saw "i saw the devil" and the main character has 2 pretty badass jackets.. can anyone iD them?
Jacket2_2.jpg
Jacket2_1.jpg
and
Jacket1_3.jpg
Jacket1_2.jpg
jacket1_1.jpg
i stole the pics off another forum post in a google search

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by malakas
ok, just wasahed and spun dryed the jacket... just took the jacket out of the dryer...had it in there for 120 minutes on the highest heat

it shrunk a full inch in length and in the body, as it was too big before

it is now molding to my body as im wearing it

let me tell you, i am fuckin extremely happy with the results
gg6-1.jpg
gg4-1.jpg
gg3-1.jpg
gg2-1.jpg
gg5.jpg
gg.jpg
gg1.jpg

the color is a warmer grey as you can see

its basically mid grey with green shade...really nice color

My gripe with this jacket is that the #10 (#8?) zippers on those pockets look a little unwieldy after having gotten used to seeing the tiny little Riri M4's on the real Julius pockets. To me the balance in the Julius is small paneling, the tight fit, and then the slightly dainty details. YKK actually makes a small pin pull that'd suffice in that place as a substitite aesthetically.
Also, those YKK squared CE heads on that oblique angle pocket across the top of the hand warmer pocket is odd because it doesn't swivel down like other zipperheads, it just kinda languors there at a quarter of a dangle or something.

The collar detail is interesting and looks a little more unique than the actual Julius one, but again looks a little heavy.

It's pretty good and what you paid for it is a crime, but I do think if it was possible to have a second go at it, I'd refine the details on it a bit.

kwonster

Reaction score

I like this jacket, even though model has huge fish lips. I think it's by attachment, available at the black sense market. Any decent japan proxies?

malakas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
My gripe with this jacket is that the #10 (#8?) zippers on those pockets look a little unwieldy after having gotten used to seeing the tiny little Riri M4's on the real Julius pockets. To me the balance in the Julius is small paneling, the tight fit, and then the slightly dainty details. YKK actually makes a small pin pull that'd suffice in that place as a substitite aesthetically.
Also, those YKK squared CE heads on that oblique angle pocket across the top of the hand warmer pocket is odd because it doesn't swivel down like other zipperheads, it just kinda languors there at a quarter of a dangle or something.

The collar detail is interesting and looks a little more unique than the actual Julius one, but again looks a little heavy.

It's pretty good and what you paid for it is a crime, but I do think if it was possible to have a second go at it, I'd refine the details on it a bit.

totally agree, thats why i might replace them, but tbh, i dont like the ones on the original julius either

i agree about the collar detail too, iwas even considering going for the earlier motos which were a lot more simple and clean

i am sure that you could further improve on these designs but i know that goes against your vision of what you want toj to be

my favourite jacket is the black one which is an RO with a few modifications, I changed the ribbed cuffs to zuppered ones and changed the flaps on the back of the jacket

this is a very versatile jacket and can be worn many different ways, as opposed to the julius which is more stylized and needs to be paired with similar items, especially footwear...definately no sneakers

original ro
r5-1.jpg
r6-1.jpg

RO are versatile too, and i often wear them to the gym in this freezing cold weather we are having down under

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics