• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
My Jil Drivers are one of my favorites to wear with shorts and or cuffed jeans while running to the store.
Boat shoes are meh, and definitely won't wear them to beach et al, that's all sandals...unless you want that white foot, dark leg tan

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Goddam so many hot girls at the roosevelt last night, ******* love LA.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Goddam so many hot girls at the roosevelt last night, ******* love LA.

Originally Posted by whodini
You don't need to cover up the truth.

The Roosevelt and the Florentine Gardens (is that place still open, really?) are flip sides of the same LA coin. I personally prefer to go to neither. One is pretentious, and one is plain douchey. I only went to the Roosevelt a few times when I stayed in the hotel, and any Florentine Gardens visits were the result of poor, drunken decisions.

Give me a divey bar over either of those, any time. The last really fun LA bar I went to was some random place full of cougars and old Argentinian dudes that we stumbled in by mistake. I don't even remember where it was, except that it was off the freeway somewhere between Beverly Hills and Pasadena. No, there were no hit girls there. Well, maybe one. There were a few hot women there, if you are into the older MILFs. But man, the place was lit up. We ended up doing shots with some bikers and playing poker. No idea how that happened either. It was a blurry night.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
isnt snarking exactly what you were doing regarding the people at the museum? it wouldnt surprise me if you were standing next to anna wintour and you had no clue who she was.
Anyway, who will remember Anna Wintour in the history of fashion? No one.

filcol

Reaction score
THANK YOU SF
frown.gif

I was saving up for a new stereo, my first own appartment and some camera gear..

I ended up having nothing but baller clothes
frown.gif

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
isnt snarking exactly what you were doing regarding the people at the museum?
it wouldnt surprise me if you were standing next to anna wintour and you had no clue who she was.

What does that have to do with you?

Blog Marley

Reaction score
Decided it's time for me to have a good suit in my closet as I'm in my last year of school. Unsure of where to look trying to keep a $500 limit. Was thinking of picking up a Jil Sander suit from Barneys.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
are you for real?
It's a quote from Azzedine Alaïa. She took some shots at Lagerfeld, too

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you ever get that yellow thai stain off of your lanvins?

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Did you ever get that yellow thai stain off of your lanvins?

**** dude I worked forever at that and finally got it faded to a point where it's unnoticeable unless you're looking.

The name of the cleaning thing is refreshed shoe cleaner... I dunno how it'd fare against curry but just normal stuff, dirt or beer or whatever, it's solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads