• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acecow
Speaking strictly from a sartorial perspective, eternal sunshine is hardly a good thing. With colder temperatures in, say, San Francisco, you have much more opportunities for layering or simply wearing a jacket. It's too hot for me in LA anyway.

True story. If I wear any more than 1 layer, I sweat like a pig. Except in the evenings, when things cool down slightly.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The DSW store in Bethesda MD (old georgetown rd) had a pair of Florsheim Imperials in brown pebble grain for 1/2 price for $90, there may be others at other stores.

TonyThe Tailor

Reaction score
Tony The Tailor will be back in Herndon, VA Friday, July 15th and Saturday, July 16th at the Hyatt Summerfield Suites meeting clients for try-on fittings, delivering finished goods and taking appointments for new commissions.
I am bringing some end-of-bolt pieces from Holland and Sherry with special pricing. For an appointment or more info email me [email protected]

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES
25% off allen edmonds shoes over on onlineshoes.

Do you need a code?

Stewie

Reaction score
In So Cal at the Ontario Mills Mall, the Off 5th store has Cucinelli linen jackets in 42's and 44's (sadly too big for me) The are marked at $749 and 25% discount gets it out the door at less than $600. Just in time for summer, seems like a good deal off the 2k original price.

D.

ccvle

Reaction score
C21 in lower manhattan is carrying alot of brioni suits. Alot of solids but mostly 42 and up.

BlueHorseShoe

Reaction score
Not that I endorse anything on the site, but I have a $10 gift certificate that can be used at DSW.com. I won't use it as it expires 7/17 and won't get to a store before then.

Apparently it can be used with another gift certificate or coupon code.

Details-

Enter code 420 at checkout.

Customer number: 400471797643
Markdown: 483142001003

One time use obviously.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ccvle
C21 in lower manhattan is carrying alot of brioni suits. Alot of solids but mostly 42 and up.

FOr $1899, Ill wait it out... for a LONNNG time
smile.gif

ccvle

Reaction score
most of them that i saw were around $2000 but with another 1/2 or 1/3 off.

mrbrioni

Reaction score
I picked up 3 Brioni suits at Saks in Chicago for $1400 and change, as well as a navy double breasted blazer for around the same price.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stewie
In So Cal at the Ontario Mills Mall, the Off 5th store has Cucinelli linen jackets in 42's and 44's (sadly too big for me) The are marked at $749 and 25% discount gets it out the door at less than $600. Just in time for summer, seems like a good deal off the 2k original price.

D.

How was Nordstrom Rack? Anything new?

Ramalhoni

Reaction score
Peeps, I'm very glad to say that I got the price down of my Ramalhoni Shoes - The Havelocks (pictured above) to an amazing 250 Euros price tag, plus shipping.
A great price in my opinion for a Goodyear Welted, handmade shoe! Hurry wile they last. We're in the last stage of production only 25 more pairs can be made!!!!!

Next shoes project will be available next week...!!!!

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads