• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
someone on sufu is currently selling it in size 3. I'm not gonna look for it, but if you're a size 48 than you should search for it.
Sold.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
It is Julius. It's SS10. You cannot try it on unless you mug someone who owns it.

Originally Posted by Hard2Fit
The fact that there's no smiley face in your message makes me worry that you are serious.

fight[1].gif

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The fact that there's no smiley face in your message makes me worry that you are serious.

How have you been here since 2006 with 6k+ posts and not know how designer clothing works? Stuff is seasonal and popular items sell out at retail with less popular items making it to sales. Not everything is produced every season and if it does its generally in different colors/materials/little updates... Julius is a Japanese brand with few people stocking it so yes popular pieces in exactly the color you want are going to be tough to find. If you really want to find it you're best bet is going to be going to Japan and searching for it or finding a proxy to do your leg work for you by throwing money at them. Either that or wait for it to hit the usual places where people move second hand clothing a la superfuture/SZ/here/ebay/etc.

Maybe this is some next level trolling!

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by --Jonas--
or maybe you didn't get that he was joking

You get a cookie.
Maybe I should have put a smiley face in my post. . .
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You get a cookie.
Maybe I should have put a smiley face in my post. . .
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Smiley faces do help. There are way too many people who say similarly wtf things in all seriousness. Admittedly my first reaction was to check your post history and see if you were from MC.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isn't cyberstalking a crime? Started off in MC, moved to SWD before making the mistake of visiting the CEsspool . I pretty much stick to EC now and even then its only one thread. The one thread to rule them all. . . Visits outside of EC are few and far between, not that you asked (or care).

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I assume this is legit. Nice piece but $1999 for a nwot eBay RO seems a bit high to me.
IMG_1554-1.jpg

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Hahaha **** that sounds like me at the moment, have a bunch of pics of 19cm sharp notations on my camera that I haven't had time to upload. Didn't I stand you up for pics of something Lumen that I still haven't got around to? FML. Tough to find time to liquidate.

me? no...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads