• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Paul Stuart Underwear

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If they don't even show you a picture of the thing unfolded, how are you supposed to know what sort of cut/fit it's got?

Mudhiker

Reaction score
At least it isn't shown wrapped around some male model's throbbing junk. On the tasteful photo alone I'd recommend that pair of pants. I have a Paul Stuart polo that is to die for. I curse myself daily for not ordering more of the same one in different colors before my size ran out of stock. Fast shipping, nice stuff. Order a pair or two. If it's good, post a review, if not, you're only out a few bucks. Good skivvies are worth the coin.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Waiting to hear PaoloM's take on them.

lol8[1].gif

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mudhiker
At least it isn't shown wrapped around some male model's throbbing junk. On the tasteful photo alone I'd recommend that pair of pants.
Oh so they made you feel classy while you shopped shirtless from your bedroom and that guarantees their briefs will have the kind of rise you want? I can't decide whether that's more or less damning than what appears to be your galloping insecurity/homophobia.

Mudhiker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe
Oh so they made you feel classy while you shopped shirtless from your bedroom and that guarantees their briefs will have the kind of rise you want? I can't decide whether that's more or less damning than what appears to be your galloping insecurity/homophobia.

How did you know I'm sitting here in just my boxers?

In my experience the appearance of an article of clothing worn by a skinny person on the internet bears little relation to how said garment will actually fit when worn by my fat ass. If you have a question about how a particular Paul Stuart garment may fit, you can contact them.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
How did you know I'm sitting here in just my boxers?

In my experience the appearance of an article of clothing worn by a skinny person on the internet bears little relation to how said garment will actually fit when worn by my fat ass. If you have a question about how a particular Paul Stuart garment may fit, you can contact them.

The briefs are being worn by this model. They are a relatively low rise, small inseam brief but if you look closely at the pic, you can see a sliver of it under the jacket.

photo-51.jpg

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you need other options RL luxury boxers are awesome.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How did you know I'm sitting here in just my boxers? In my experience the appearance of an article of clothing worn by a skinny person on the internet bears little relation to how said garment will actually fit when worn by my fat ass. If you have a question about how a particular Paul Stuart garment may fit, you can contact them.
Do you see how pitiful this is? You already said you would buy the thing because it's somehow automatically justified by what you feel (felt?) was a nice presentation in the online store -- this despite the lack of anything but a macro shot of folded underwear that provides absolutely no idea of the cut, fit, or coverage. Now you're talking about contacting the store -- "Hello, can you please provide additional pictures of these men's briefs? I would like to know how they fit on a human being or at least look laid out flat and unfolded as I feel this is a basic fact that requires conveyance to a potential buyer before a transaction can occur" -- just to decide whether to spend $16.50 plus shipping(?) on a pair of plain white briefs for no reason at all other than you like the practically irrelevant display photograph?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads