• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WSJ: How Can Jeans Cost $300?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Great another douche bmw driver who dresses like ****.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Is he saying the cheap class and the 325 are worth 50k combined?

V

vfcghghkv

Originally Posted by jet
Great another douche bmw driver who dresses like ****.
How would you know, you never even met me or seen what I look like? I find it funny you make fun of my car because I spent too much, but my clothes because I didn't.... I guess I could make fun of you for spending to much on clothes and driving a crappy car? Who is the douche?
Is he saying the cheap class and the 325 are worth 50k combined?
Its a 330i, get your facts straight before you try and say something smart.
I don't care about your car, this isn't a car forum. You missed the point entirely.
Yea your right the point is don't insult someone you don't know next time? What i was trying to say with the car is I know the value of spending a lot of money on something and keeping it for a really long time, as in with the car. Thats quality. Any more jealous haters? Doesn't matter because Im done arguing with idiots on the internet, and won't be visiting this thread again, you have a problem with me and live in Socal? PM ME i will be happy to meet up and discuss futher in person.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by index1489
Sorry, sounds like you had a bad day? Calm down, drink some tea and try again.

I want a Zara/H&M Sportscoat because I don't live near these stores and I need a beater sportscoat, enough said?

The levis I have have plenty of style, you should browse the 511 section of levis.com

What do I know about quality?

Heres a 50k car Ive had for 6 years 100k miles.
img4201c.jpg

img4211q.jpg

What does yours look like?

Heres my thread I posted months ago on a different forum
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=521702

What the **** do you know asshole?

lol8[1].gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
How would you know, you never even met me or seen what I look like?

I find it funny you make fun of my car because I spent too much, but my clothes because I didn't....

Who is the douche?

Its a 330i, get your facts straight before you try and say something smart.

Yea your right the point is don't insult someone you don't know next time?

What i was trying to say with the car is I know the value of spending a lot of money on something and keeping it for a really long time, as in with the car.

Thats quality.

Any more jealous haters?

Doesn't matter because Im done arguing with idiots on the internet, and won't be visiting this thread again, you have a problem with me and live in Socal? PM ME i will be happy to meet up and discuss futher in person.

lol @ vorsteiner wheels

V

vfcghghkv

Originally Posted by jet
lol @ vorsteiner wheels
Saw this jem, just as I was editing my post, I happen to be friends with the people from Vorsteiner, they only make forged wheels in the $3-4k plus range now, http://www.vorsteiner.com/ If you have a problem with them I would actually be really interested in hearing about it sincerely. PM ME some pics of your ride?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Saw this jem, just as I was editing my post, I happen to be friends with the people from Vorsteiner, they only make forged wheels in the $3-4k plus range now, http://www.vorsteiner.com/

If you have a problem with them I would actually be really interested in hearing about it sincerely.

PM ME some pics of your ride?

Such a great jem.

PS. Nobody gives a **** about you dawg.

jimmyfingers

Reaction score
Hey Index,
I am not from Cali, but will happily meet up with you to discuss your car. 1 year from now you will have realized that you overextended yourself and cannot keep up with simple bmw maint. Your credit cards will be maxed and I will be offering you a 1/4 of what you paid. Do not fret, it will be cash.

NVM, I saw your pics. I will still meet up with you though. I will not be buying your car, but will be asking your Dad if I can take it for a spin. Maybe you will have your permit by then

dinogj

Reaction score
Hi, I drive a BMW and I wish to apologize for Index, he probably thinks having a three series means something.
I have pairs of pants older than your car with probably more than a thousand miles on em, fuckin quality bro

hate BMWdouches. I bet you have a baseball cap with the BMW logo on it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads