• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beer Thread

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tooch4321
It was something like $40 a bottle right?! I might be willing to entertain that offer with 3 different Three Floyds bombers, but make sure you can still get it. The barrel aged variations won't be out for some time and will be a very limited brewery only release, I am looking to get my hands on the Stranahan Whiskey Hunahpu's...
I'll see what I can wrangle up for you. You want a Nielsbornium (I know I spelled that wrong)? Even if I can't find it I'd buy them off you.
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
Blushing Monk Day!!!!!!!!!
The panty dropper is in da house!

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They had Solar Eclipse on tap at the same place. Same prices. 8.50 for 32 oz and 17.00 for 64oz. Why are they selling it for such a low price??? They print out the Beer Advocate sign and put it in front of the tap.

solareclipse.jpg

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i have no idea. that is crazy. i mean, that's cheaper than buying a miller lite in a growler from a bar. someone seriously fucked that one up there.

side note: **** founders.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just don't like beer. I've tried and I've tried. That said there have been times it did quench my thirst in a way that a soft drink, ice tea, or hard liquor cannot.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
i have no idea. that is crazy. i mean, that's cheaper than buying a miller lite in a growler from a bar. someone seriously fucked that one up there. side note: **** founders.
What? No panty dropper ale? Tooch - no Hunahpu. Sorry sparky.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1 bottle limits. my store only received 2 cases. "pre" sold out. yet in other states, i could walk into a random store and buy a whole case.

all is not lost. i have two stores that i know of that should get it next week.

i'm hearing it's really really really good.

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tooch4321
Pride & Joy, Dreadnaught, Artic Panzer Wolf, Black Heart, Apocalypse Cow (my personal favorite) and the random leftover seasonal that's past it's prime. They have a few different bombers at the brewery, but I didn't really pay attention. Oh and regular DA is tasty, I had an experimental small batch version Brian (the brewmaster) did with hazelnuts that's was awesome...

I would definitely pay for those if the price is right. Sadly I don't have anything worth trading unless you now of something in NC that you would like.

Came back from my beach trip and had this waiting for me. Going to be drinking a lot of RIS's this weekend.

photo22.jpg

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jokerman
I would definitely pay for those if the price is right. Sadly I don't have anything worth trading unless you now of something in NC that you would like.

Came back from my beach trip and had this waiting for me. Going to be drinking a lot of RIS's this weekend.

photo22.jpg

I bet he'll take that Darkness, haha!

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^ Are you guys talking about that Founders Devil Dancer? Either way, is it any good? I saw it in the store today but it was $5 per bottle. Worth buying?

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Russian River Pliny the Elder
Russian River Blind Pig
Russian River Damnation
Mikkeller Black
Skull Splitter Orkney Ale
Fuller's Vintage 2010

SOMD

Reaction score
I like the Blind Pig better than the Elder (at least from bottle)

Today was a particularly long & crappy day so I'm starting the weekend off early with Alpine's Duet.

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got some Blushing Monk in my mouth right now...

svd

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JSC437
They had Solar Eclipse on tap at the same place. Same prices. 8.50 for 32 oz and 17.00 for 64oz. Why are they selling it for such a low price??? They print out the Beer Advocate sign and put it in front of the tap.

solareclipse.jpg

Where is this?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads