• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Conspiracy Theories

Sir Humphrey Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I once read that KFC is owned by the *** and the secret recipe includes chemicals that make only black men impotent.

Gordon Gekko

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ratboycom
I like to read/watch videos about conspiracy theories. Its fun! Some are super nutty and contradict themselves others are a little more
tinfoil.gif

You know what's funny? Conspiracy theory is nothing more than a business industry, just like the church. The guys who make the videos are getting paid for spreading nonsense, especially Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura. Unfortunately, the people who believe the conspiracy nonsense never get the picture. Just like church-goers.

mr.orange

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
casey anthony's great grand-uncle was a member of the illuminati and they crept up the american judicial system to make sure she never serves time.

* if something happens to me, please keep this post alive.

they'll have to shut me down too bro.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Originally Posted by Sir Humphrey Appleby
I once read that KFC is owned by the *** and the secret recipe includes chemicals that make only black men impotent.

facepalm.gif

the craziest conspiracy theory I've read was teh whole 'replacing Paul Mccartney with a lookalike after he died in a car accident.' It was super annoying at how the beetles supposedly left clues here and there, and if you listen to some of their songs backwards blah blah blah. I could give a **** about conspiracy theories.

- brainwashed person

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there:

JEWS

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both the last Super Bowl and the NBA final were fixed.

1. Because of Ben Roethlisberger barroom antics, NFL commissioner Goodell couldn't be seen handing the NFL's championship trophy to alleged ******. Remember it was Roethlisberger who was having the worst game of his career.

2. LeBron James disses the city of Cleveland (which really isn't that hard to do) on national television and goes on to "disappear" in the 4th quarter of games throughout the finals.

Unbreakable

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
Both the last Super Bowl and the NBA final were fixed.

1. Because of Ben Roethlisberger barroom antics, NFL commissioner Goodell couldn't be seen handing the NFL's championship trophy to alleged ******. Remember it was Roethlisberger who was having the worst game of his career.

2. LeBron James disses the city of Cleveland (which really isn't that hard to do) on national television and goes on to "disappear" in the 4th quarter of games throughout the finals.

meh, I just like to believe that all games are fixed. Does that make me one of them?
blush.gif

Lebrons 3? bad game streak does seem fishy though.... 1 game yeah we can believe, but 3?
devil.gif

Barnabus

Reaction score
There's supposed to be lizard people under my states airport oh and nazis too.
lol8[1].gif

mr.orange

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you guise should listen to Conspiracy by Paramore. It's got nothing to do with the subject at hand but, it's a good song.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
there's a thread somewhere from a year or two ago that listed out a bunch of conspiracy theories. Try do a search and you might find it. I remember it being pretty interesting.

w.mj

Reaction score
Jack Ruby. The thought that this sleazeball shot Oswald in a fit of patriotic outrage seems ludicrous to me. Then again, I grew up in modern America, so the thought that any concerned citizen acts out of patriotic outrage seems ludicrous.

Seriously though, JFK conspiracy theorists always focus on supposed physical improprieties (the head snapped back, magic bullet, yadda yadda yadda) when there's a glaring logical inconsistency right in the center of things. How did the country collectively come to accept that Ruby was a concerned citizen? I await the wisdom of older and wiser members.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JMRouse
Also, floride is added to our tap water to numb our brains and make us easier to control.[/IMG]
That's better than what they did to the water in The Thanatos Syndrome. Of course, that was intended to be understood as fiction.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
magic johnson has f.a.i.d.s.

bbaquiran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master-Classter
there's a thread somewhere from a year or two ago that listed out a bunch of conspiracy theories. Try do a search and you might find it. I remember it being pretty interesting.

Are you referring to the Unsolved Mysteries thread?

Amelorn

Reaction score
Looking at international political history (in my case through international relations), one finds the paths of nations and empires littered with conspiracy and collusion.

Spokesmen like to dismiss clandestine, "immoral", and other unsavoury acts as conspiracy theories. After all, who in 1939 America would believe that British agents had been working clandestinely to villify Nazi Germany? Or better yet that governments around the world often use similar psychological tactics used by the advertising industry to push their point of view?

The vast majority of individual "conspiracies" do not end with the fantastical and legendary assassination of world-renowned leaders (Julius Caesar). However, that does not make them less insidious.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads