• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred49

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Richard-A-dark-grey-2.jpg

Richard-A-dark-grey-close.jpg

Another new one but unable to wear it in the heat......stop the heat!!

Achillus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EFV
Dunno actually, I suppose it's a no-namer. I found it in a sort of vintage shop in Stockholm. This wrist band isn't vintage though. I think you can find similar ones if you search eBay for "nato wrist watch bands" or something similar.
Ok, it looks nice thought. I might going to buy such wrist for my watch.

Achillus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WD4af.png

2bKi2l.jpg

o1ePpl.jpg

0EkB0.jpg

Q2Iy0.jpg

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fred49: nice jacket! What are you going to pair it with? Achillus: I like, but aren't those trousers too tight?! Personal preference, but the shoes are too pointy for me!
tongue.gif
Like the colour, though! Also, is the jacket black? I don't know why (maybe I'm a traditionalist), but I dislike brown and black paired! :/ (Sorry, eek!
tongue.gif
)

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PandArts
Oleg-040411_02.jpg

How do you guys get that over-lap thing? I mean, the little bit of tie that peaks out from under the top of the knot? Does it form naturally, or do you fiddle with it to get it to look that way? (Tie noob here.)

Achillus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
Achillus: I like, but aren't those trousers too tight?! Personal preference, but the shoes are too pointy for me!
tongue.gif
Like the colour, though!

Thanks. About the trousers, the are just fine. Feeling comfortable, and looking fitted. But it might be my 'love' for Italian fits.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
How do you guys get that over-lap thing? I mean, the little bit of tie that peaks out from under the top of the knot? Does it form naturally, or do you fiddle with it to get it to look that way? (Tie noob here.)

It's a Double FIH, just wrap twice and the tuck through behind both wraps. It takes a little fiddling to get the reps to line up but I like the extra added texture and it adds just the right of heft to the knot...also helps solve the problem of ties the are a bit long for a regular FIH.

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
So.. this is me when striking an extremely natural pose
tr4Rx.jpg
Sort of experiencing the Ricky-Bobby issue with the hands.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Achillus
Thanks. About the trousers: the are just fine; feeling comfortable, and looking fitted. But it might be my love for Italian fits.
Sorry, no offence meant; I just blab my opinion. Maybe I should frame it moar..! O:)
Originally Posted by PandArts
It's a Double FIH; just wrap twice, and tuck through, behind both wraps. It takes a little fiddling to get the reps to line up, but I like the extra added texture, and it adds just the right amount of heft to the knot. Also, helps solve the problem of ties that are a bit too long for a regular FIH.
No ****, but I think you may just be one of the best poasters on SF! Polite, informative, well-dressed and friendly! (Butt-rubbing over, and thanks for the replies!)
Originally Posted by EFV
tr4Rx.jpg

Really like the patch pockets here, and the hefty-looking material is nice!

stinsonbass

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Achillus
WD4af.png

I have the same watch..
worship.gif
smile.gif
.. I also like the shoes but I cannot figure out the colors of your outfit because of the strange "sepia" effect on your other pics... probably due to the bad camera in a combination with the badly lit room

Achillus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just ordered the nato bands from Ebay for 8 dollars
smile.gif

black-khaki.jpg

sub-08.jpg

Achillus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stinsonbass
I have the same watch..
worship.gif
smile.gif
.. I also like the shoes but I cannot figure out the colors of your outfit because of the strange "sepia" effect on your other pics... probably due to the bad camera in a combination with the badly lit room

Yeah, i do have a bad Canon camera, it doesn't work well in dark enviroments. Will buy a SLR cam soon
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads