• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesgatz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CaymanS
harry2quinn got that 2008 TRINI stee-lo. Spoo has passed everyone else the **** up. All of you crybabies lamenting how WAYWRN sucks these days is ignoring gents like Spoo and Parker. Add to that Vox's occasional sprinklings of holy water and what you have is some serious looks. Be honest with yourselves, there are still dudes that bring the heat.
I would add at least PG, and there's a roster of other excellent posters, too many to be mentioned individually. Lots of noobs have began posting, too, and that's how it should be.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acecow
Looking good as always. I missed your posts.

Cheers ace! I needed to take a break and besides I had pretty much run through most possible combos with my wardobe up to the purchase of the new linen suit and didn't feel the need to post the same thing over and over again. Now, I've decided to restrict my posting to only those fits that are new(ish) and I feel are at least somewhat good enough to post here.

Originally Posted by MrDaniels
Is "swellegent" a word? It does apply here, true word or not. Nicely done Pand, and great to see you posting again in this, the most sweltering of seasons. I have always admired the fact that you adjust your mix-and-match wardrobe so well to the various times of year.

laugh.gif
is that Sweltering + Elegant or Swell + Elegant? Fortunately it's been near perfect weather here the past few days! Well, it was time for me to break down and get a nice linen suit but even with it's addition my wardrobe is still limited, so I have to figure out how to get the most milage from anything new I do purchase. Next is finding a nice combo the works with the trousers.

Originally Posted by ndw
^Nice, PA. I wore a very similar combo last week that I thought worked well - cream sc, white shirt, black tie w white dots, navy trousers and black suede shoes. Nice to see you posting again.

I was surprised at how well this combo worked...it was mostly a last minute thing, as I didn't like how the jacket that goes with the trou fit. So, I quickly threw on the linen jacket...said "I like it" and ran out the door
smile.gif

Originally Posted by harry2quinn
Like. You've always been one of my favorites, PA.

Cheers harry! I appreciate the kind words and likewise.

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Achillus
What's the name of your watch band EFV?

Dunno actually, I suppose it's a no-namer. I found it in a sort of vintage shop in Stockholm. This wrist band isn't vintage though. I think you can find similar ones if you search eBay for "nato wrist watch bands" or something similar.

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PandArts
Another beautiful day for a River Walk Stroll.

Just playing around with different combos...the trou are dark navy.

Linen-Fit_7711_02.jpg

Linen-Fit_7711_01.jpg

Another great post. These pictures have a great feeling to them.

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

laugh.gif
is that Sweltering + Elegant or Swell + Elegant?

You'll have to figure that out for yourself..."Suity is in the eye of the beholder"...
decisions.gif

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Linen-Fit_7711_02.jpg
Linen-Fit_7711_01.jpg

Fly as ****! (P.S. can we have a close-up of the sunglasses? Are they tortoise shell? I need a pair of flat-tops!) Also, with longer hair, you'd look like this:
dale-cooper.jpg
Which, of course, is fricking awesome (and you must do, btw)!

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EFV
Another great post. These pictures have a great feeling to them.

Cheers EFV! Now that the weather is nice I love getting out to stoll down to the lake and harbour on my lunch break.

Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
Fly as ****! (P.S. can we have a close-up of the sunglasses? Are they tortoise shell? I need a pair of flat-tops!)

Cheers Japan!
The sunglasses were a father's day gift from my step daughter who found them at TJ Maxx or Marshall's. They're Cole Haan so they're faux tortoise. I needed to replace my old Opti-Rays which I've had since the 80's and have since become too small and scratched up.

2011-07-07-16-15-52-008.jpg

Also, with longer hair, you'd look like this:

dale-cooper.jpg

Which, of course, if fricking awesome (and you must do, btw)!
Holy crap I have that exact tie!!! My hair will probably get to that length soon enough
tounge.gif

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy crap I have that exact tie!!! My hair will probably get to that length soon enough
tounge.gif

Let's hope you'll tie it better.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acecow
Let's hope you'll tie it better.

Okay it's not "exact" as the reps are different but you get the idea...

Well I don't like the shirt I paired it with in this shot but as for knotting I'll let you be the judge
smile.gif

Oleg-040411_02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads