• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like pretty much all SVB pics for one reason or another.

This pic looks like casual Friday at big firm.

jwied82

Reaction score
DSC01643.jpg

r&b
berrini
s2a

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
StanleyVanBuren;4653729 said:
Thanks guys! Definitely a fall/winter pattern and fabric, it's just that I live in LA and no one seems to care about (or understand) seasons. I got plenty of "whoa those are wild" comments but not a single "hey isn't it summer?" comment. Go figure.

But yeah for that reason I'm not sure they'd work with white shoes but I do agree with the comments that they would probably look better with a darker shade of brown, maybe a chocolate brown?

I've had contacts before but they're annoying when most of my job involves staring at a computer screen. I'll try a few more shots without the glasses anyway -- but not today:

very boring work fit for today...

yABwp.jpg

Stanley, your smiling eyes
inlove.gif

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
A tailor can't do anything about flying squirrel arms.

Truth. Low-cut armholes are for life. To be avoided like the syph.

Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Thanks guys! Definitely a fall/winter pattern and fabric, it's just that I live in LA and no one seems to care about (or understand) seasons. I got plenty of "whoa those are wild" comments but not a single "hey isn't it summer?" comment. Go figure.

But yeah for that reason I'm not sure they'd work with white shoes but I do agree with the comments that they would probably look better with a darker shade of brown, maybe a chocolate brown?

I've had contacts before but they're annoying when most of my job involves staring at a computer screen. I'll try a few more shots without the glasses anyway -- but not today:

very boring work fit for today...

yABwp.jpg

Epaulet
Brooks Brothers
RRL
J Press
Allen Edmonds

I actually liked the shoes from your last fit, and I like the socks from today's fit.

Also, Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter sneaks up on you.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jwied82
DSC01643.jpg

r&b
berrini
s2a

Pant look mad comfy, any more details on the brand? Random yoox?

jwied82

Reaction score
yep. nicolo ceschi berinni. kind of a random italian yoox designer, but its carried at places like the Archive and Lift and i think was at atelier and sydneys in past seasons. But you for sure see more of it on yoox than anywhere else.
And they are mad comfy
smile.gif

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dressspace carries quite a bit of Berinni, I like their blazers alot.

thatguymj

Reaction score
yep. nicolo ceschi berinni. kind of a random italian yoox designer, but its carried at places like the Archive and Lift and i think was at atelier and sydneys in past seasons. But you for sure see more of it on yoox than anywhere else.
And they are mad comfy
smile.gif

What material are those pants, jwied? They do look pretty damn comfortable.

I'll have to check out NCB next time I go by the archive.

jwied82

Reaction score
they are basically a brushed cotton twill, i guess you would call it. They make me think of flight pants in a way, for lack of a better descriptive.
these are them: http://www1.yoox.com/item.asp?cod10=...tskay=3FD17CD7
They dont look the best there but my yoox eyes have gotten pretty good (through trial and error) and they were marked down a bunch and thought they could potential work well for me.
they are a size 46 but are pretty loose on me in the waist, basically a slouchy but slim fit.

also, i think berrini changed the name of his line to poeme bohemien (kind of a groaner, but whatever).

thatguymj

Reaction score
they are basically a brushed cotton twill, i guess you would call it. They make me think of flight pants in a way, for lack of a better descriptive.
these are them: http://www1.yoox.com/item.asp?cod10=...tskay=3FD17CD7
They dont look the best there but my yoox eyes have gotten pretty good (through trial and error) and they were marked down a bunch and thought they could potential work well for me.
they are a size 46 but are pretty loose on me in the waist, basically a slouchy but slim fit.

also, i think berrini changed the name of his line to poeme bohemien (kind of a groaner, but whatever).

I was thinking they looked like material of the geller flight pants , that's why I asked.

Really cool looking pants and thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads