• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
yezzir

clark kent

Reaction score
just got these beater selvedge jeans to skate in.
167320877.jpg
they're only $15 and totally worth the price if anybody is also looking for some beater raws. http://www.tillys.com/tillys/variant...d=206&source=3

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Garbage Mouth
reedobandito,

how much was that apc blazer?

Got it off eBay pre-owned (but in perfect condition) for $140. Not bad...

bareg

Reaction score
double post, sorry

double edit, is there a way to delete it?

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no problem! I actually just got my timex in today too. ****** hipstamatic photo, lol.
tumblr_lnz99bUq4D1qz953wo1_500.jpg

liq2

Reaction score
Part of a much needed summer style update, been a fun transformation..here's some of the pieces I've rounded up!
45069103.jpg
BRStripeSpringBlazer.jpg
shoes_iaec1245910.jpg
jachs-just-a-cheap-shirt-since-2008-77751314.jpg
x3

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thatoneguy, How do you like Procion dyes? I see they offer a pretty broad color selection. I've only used RIT dyes and have never been that impressed with the outcome.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hkstyles
for the most part, i think this is what 90% of SFers's fashion agenda looks like - buy cheap basic tees, and cash out on nice shoes/knits/outerwear. Some go a bit further and buy 200-300$ jeans even though a lot of them pretty much look like something you can buy at Levi's for half the price. Then there are the accessories and such...

eh.gif

Originally Posted by mickey711
Yeah, I think I saw you wearing it in WAYWT. I agree that the fabric's pretty thin and underwhelming overall, but I do like the colour and raw hem. At the very least, it'll remind me to go to the gym more often.

Yeah, the color's great. I ended up keeping the one I got in blue, since the color's dark enough that it's not see-through in the back.

Originally Posted by mickey711
Played the Chrono Trigger DS remake a few months ago. Still as good as I remembered it.

On another note, I bought this Spurr camo trench:

l1040820.jpg

tumblr_ljjrekANx71qdejzp.jpg

Nick+Wooster+orange.jpg

Really nice waxed cotton. Dunno what to wear it with, though.

I think Nick Wooster already answered your question for you.

Also, picked up some Hanes and FotL solid-color tank tops.

Beater beaters.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads