• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
2cy494g.jpg

ravello nst
argyles otc

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mac has so many pics that he could totally recycle the old ones and not even bother taking new ones ... no one here would even notice since they are all so nice
smile.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Does anyone know who else offers the old wp pebble grained cap toe boots with water loc sole and pull tab or how I can get a pair?

marg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roguls
The Barrie is NOT as wide as the Trubalance in the forefoot. In the heel, the Barrie is wider. I have wide feet. I take a 10D Trubalance perfectly, but need a 10E or 10.5D in Barrie. They size similarly, but definitely not the same.

I need a wider size in the trubalance than in the barrie. Everyone's foot is different. For most, their trubalance and barrie sizes are the same. Perhaps I should have been clearer in my generality.

marg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vivalet
I understand that. It seemed like you said that you would size up from a 11.5 barrie dress shoe to a 12 barrie boot for more breathing room. Which I have never read before. Did I misunderstand?

yes, you misunderstood (or i was not clear). i never said to size up. the shoes are made with more room in them, hence why people size down between 1/2 and 1 size. boots should have more toe room for breathability, and that's why it was ok for the toe to be at the moc stitching with more room in the toe area than would be acceptable in a dress shoe.

mr chorizo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES
Denim?

I just had some chorizo this morning BTW-- amazing. NO ****

I thought it would be too much blue but my apc's are pretty faded up top. That and I don't wear no whackis (aka chinos)

trunks206

Reaction score
^ I absolutely LOVE your Unionmade tassels man.
inlove.gif
Thank god they have long sold out of my size.

Mac, as always great shells. I'd love to see a collection post at some point but we all know that would require you to take a week off of work.
laugh.gif

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr chorizo
And chorizo with breakfast is the best...like gstaad. If you get that reference you are my hero

I'm digging the baby pink socks. goes great with the dark blue :p

Arizor

Reaction score
Leathersoul's captoes on the plaza last, 3 years and going strong:
photo-10.jpg
If you're reading Tom, I'm looking for a new pair, so would be interested in some kind of exchange if you need some well-worn shoes for display
wink.gif

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arizor
Leathersoul's captoes on the plaza last, 3 years and going strong:
photo-10.jpg

If you're reading Tom, I'm looking for a new pair, so would be interested in some kind of exchange if you need some well-worn shoes for display
wink.gif

are these in color #8? I just bought a pair from them as well. I love how your pair has lightened up from a dark burgundy to a brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads