• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GreenFrog
no. the suspension is perfect, thank you. in fact, im thinking of getting coilovers and other suspension goodies to make it firmer, so fail on your part. the pot holes just piss me off cause they're causing faster wear-n-tear on my baby
ffffuuuu.gif

IME, it's rather hard.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
We were busy as **** for lunch. I can't wait to get raped over dinner service.

i will be glad to **** you over a nice steak dinner. check your email btw.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some chick at Central Market was wearing those fingerless glove looking thingies that are made of wool and went to her elbows. Because hey, it's 100 degrees outside, so dress warm.

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nothing at all, finally.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Egyptians that live next door have been setting off fireworks since Friday evening. I feel like I am in Baghdad.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Some girl about ran into the back of my car, she came roaring up behind me and slammed on the brakes; about 50 ft later, tons of room in front and back of me because I'm behind 4 or 5 other cars as a car is making a right turn, she does rear-end me.
ffffuuuu.gif
Some teenage girl with a thousand million ******* spirit beads on her rearview mirror and sunglasses that covered half her face. Not cute enough for me to want an apology **
ffffuuuu.gif
Car is 97% ok where she hit me though, did not really expect that from an Audi. I think she hit me at about 10-20mph, so that is pretty impressive.

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People using the word 'troll' or 'trolling', because someone didn't agree with their opinion! Oh, boo hoo! It really pisses me off, because people use it as an end-all kind of come-back. Which is bollocks, because they just don't have any way of arguing in a mature fashion!

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While I somewhat stand by my pre-edited content, I 'd rather not let my foul mood represent me in any matter.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
People using the word 'troll' or 'trolling', because someone didn't agree with their opinion! Oh, boo hoo! It really pisses me off, because people use it as an end-all kind of come-back. Which is bollocks, because they just don't have any way of arguing in a mature fashion!

Obvious troll is obvious.

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
Obvious troll is obvious.
What do you mean? Are you implying that a troll is a troll (doesn't make sense anyway) or that I am a troll? I've just read so many people using it in the wrong context! For instant, I didn't really like (or at least, didn't get) Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (1. it wasn't as funny as people say it is, 2. the plot is droll at best, and 3. wtf is up with all the battles, etc? Would rather have had real conversations!). I've had people call me a troll for not liking it. That is like calling someone with b.o. a nazi?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Some girl about ran into the back of my car, she came roaring up behind me and slammed on the brakes; about 50 ft later, tons of room in front and back of me because I'm behind 4 or 5 other cars as a car is making a right turn, she does rear-end me.
ffffuuuu.gif
Some teenage girl with a thousand million ******* spirit beads on her rearview mirror and sunglasses that covered half her face. Not cute enough for me to want an apology **
ffffuuuu.gif

Car is 97% ok where she hit me though, did not really expect that from an Audi. I think she hit me at about 10-20mph, so that is pretty impressive.

no ****, your new car
ffffuuuu.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
What do you mean? Are you implying that a troll is a troll (doesn't make sense anyway) or that I am a troll?

I've just read so many people using it in the wrong context! For instant, I didn't really like (or at least, didn't get) Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (1. it wasn't as funny as people say it is, 2. the plot is droll at best, and 3. wtf is up with all the battles, etc? Would rather have had real conversations!). I've had people call me a troll for not liking it. That is like calling someone with b.o. a nazi?

hes trolling u bro

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by in stitches
He's trolling you, bro.

Duped again, eh! *tap dances out of room

(Secretly blushing, cos you called me your bro!
shog[1].gif
)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads