• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vaudevillian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Daniel Jenkins sale has just started - 65% off a lot of stuff, and an interesting range of designers.

www.danieljenkins.co.uk

great shop! didn't know about this one...

As for the TBS sale, it's definitely underwhelming. Already, most of the good stuff is gone (unless you are an XL), discounts are not that high...and this comes long after every other webshop has been on sale for a couple of weeks.

also: impossibly slow, I'd actually think twice before ok-ing an order under these conditions.

chiggah

Reaction score
Decent price for gitman and apc shirts on sale

Not as cheap as the last flash sale from context but not bad compared to needsupply with discount etc

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They should call the tresbienshop summer sale the large or x-large sale.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like TBS has this problem every single time they have a big sale, you think by now they'd actually be prepared for it...

Blog Marley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by stevent
Also the SA at Saks 5th told me some stuff will be 75% off in stores tomorrow.

Online as well selection is underwhelming but there's some Jil and MMM on sale for decent prices.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blog Marley
Online as well selection is underwhelming but there's some Jil and MMM on sale for decent prices.
all these sales of summer clothing reminds me how much I love fall. Cant wait

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR

Northern Cali, fall with the sunshine.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR

Go check out the Stephan Schneider F/W 11 thread if you really wanna drool over the coming fall...

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Don't do that. Don't even bother opening that SS thread up and stay away. You'll be nothing but disappointed, look elsewhere
devil.gif

TBS sale started in store over the weekend too, so that probably helped them sell out of stock before the online sale even started. Hardly anything left in smaller sizes like others said, but that's better for my wallet anyhow haha. Have some calculated FW purchases in mind, so my sale season purchases have been basically zero.

That said, I've been meaning to get my own fall/winter sale thread going with some Schneider and Ervell knits/jackets in there, but not sure if there would be much interest since we're at the start of summer and it's hot as hell out there right now
frown.gif

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pg600rr
do yoox codes work @ the corner?

yeah usually.
do you have a yoox code?
devil.gif

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yoox codes dont seem compatible with mozilla firefox to me sometimes. My laziness is so legendary that I'd rather pay full price than download Internet Explorer

ranting

karmaguy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
^ Don't do that. Don't even bother opening that SS thread up and stay away. You'll be nothing but disappointed, look elsewhere
devil.gif

TBS sale started in store over the weekend too, so that probably helped them sell out of stock before the online sale even started. Hardly anything left in smaller sizes like others said, but that's better for my wallet anyhow haha. Have some calculated FW purchases in mind, so my sale season purchases have been basically zero.

That said, I've been meaning to get my own fall/winter sale thread going with some Schneider and Ervell knits/jackets in there, but not sure if there would be much interest since we're at the start of summer and it's hot as hell out there right now
frown.gif

I'm already interested!

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
karmaguy, looks like this makes us enemies.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by reedobandito
Go check out the Stephan Schneider F/W 11 thread if you really wanna drool over the coming fall...
i cant. its 101 right now..
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads