• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
^I am not getting paid today.

are you working?

Originally Posted by edinatlanta
+1 for the working crowd. One of the busiest days of the year for what I do.

sadly for what i do we arent busy at all. so im here with nothing to do while my wife and kids all have off work/camp
ffffuuuu.gif

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I lost my phone. It's somewhere in the house but I can't find it. It's the most frustrating feeling. Not quite as bad as car keys, but close. The battery is dead too, so I can't call it. I'm sure it will turn up sooner or later but
ffffuuuu.gif

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by munchausen
I lost my phone. It's somewhere in the house but I can't find it. It's the most frustrating feeling. Not quite as bad as car keys, but close. The battery is dead too, so I can't call it. I'm sure it will turn up sooner or later but
ffffuuuu.gif

Not really a bad thing, sometimes you need to unplug, man.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Retail?

i work retail and we are dead as nuts today. good thing the pimpin business on the side is rockin

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by munchausen
ffffuuuu.gif

I went grocery shopping last night and left my phone in the car. I realized it before I was even in the apartment, but I had all of the bags in my hands. I still haven't gone back downstairs and retrieved it.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
I went grocery shopping last night and left my phone in the car. I realized it before I was even in the apartment, but I had all of the bags in my hands. I still haven't gone back downstairs and retrieved it.

Yeah I do that sometimes. I mean, I didn't talk on it at all yesterday. But now that I can't find it it's all I can think about.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GreenFrog
****** massachusetts pothole-ridden roads

****** German hard suspension-ridden car?

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDFS
****** German hard suspension-ridden car?

no. the suspension is perfect, thank you. in fact, im thinking of getting coilovers and other suspension goodies to make it firmer, so fail on your part.

the pot holes just piss me off cause they're causing faster wear-n-tear on my baby
ffffuuuu.gif

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by in stitches
im really tired and and am super pissed of about being at work on july 4th while my family and the rest of the country enjoys a paid day off. *******. my life.

We were busy as **** for lunch. I can't wait to get raped over dinner service.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics