• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That white coat is awesome, lab steez. What size is your attachment leather?

elph

Reaction score
Nicelynice obviously has alot of nice pieces and knows a thing or two, but i always find his fits so dull and average-clothes looking. Maybe in real life its different...

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
saber pic
quite fitting since I deal in absolutes.
Originally Posted by BrizaBirch
sup lane
hAGtJh.jpg
lulz
silentx4/geller jeans

lol nice, need dat drape though

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by elph
Nicelynice obviously has alot of nice pieces and knows a thing or two, but i always find his fits so dull and average-clothes looking. Maybe in real life its different...
Nah, that is pretty much the intent. I just like well-fitting, well-made clothes I'm sure a dude on the street couldn't tell what I'm wearing from Uni-Qlo, but that isn't why I'm interested in clothes

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why would your intent be to look average?

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not sure where you're from lane (actually, doesn't look like you are either), but around here "well-fitting, well-made clothes" is not average...at all.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My intent is to wear comfortable clothes that I like That mostly consists of cool ass boots, leather jackets, and coats that make me feel like a wizard If that ends up looking "average," that's fine with me - I'm not the one applying the label Also I get recognized on the street all the time thanks to my ****** TV show, and it happens twice as much when I'm wearing fashion **** I've taken to wearing beanies shopping so children and the elderly don't harass me edit: was looking through old fits, and I do kinda miss this jacket, though
28l4bp1.jpg

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
wait...nicelynice has a tv show?
It's just a local one, it's terrible, degrading to me, and asinine, and nobody watches it but housewives and old people... yet I still get stopped 2-3 times a day because of it
frown.gif
I still think the white lab coat is dope. After it gets dirty, I'm gonna dye it grey

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
ReQ9J.jpg

Velx1.jpg

dries
geller
uniqlo t
ann d pants
margiela

DvXWq.jpg

same fit attachment leather

nn I think if you wear the trainers you should wear tapered trousers/jeans with them due to their shape... makes it look like you have stubby feet (that's why I've been wearing my fujiwaras more often, since I've been wearing my skulls with them)

Originally Posted by elph
I don't think he has the face/hair to go all out and find he mostly does well to tone down his pieces.
Originally Posted by Lane
why would your intent be to look average?
boring done right is good, even if the sw&d hates on it every so often

clark kent

Reaction score
Idk if I'm the only one, but I don't find nicelynice's fits boring at all. He's actually my favorite poster on this site. Even if it's toned down, I hope to dress as well as he does when I'm his age.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ah yes, i remember that red leather... your ex put a hole in it trying to open the box or something?
ffffuuuu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads