• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwied82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by reedobandito
Well, what's the brand? Many cheaper, mall brands produce suits without any real shape. Tailoring them is a waste, because why spend oodles of money on poor quality RTW stuff? And the sut is also probably 1-2 sizes too large on top of that. You look like a 36-38 but that jacket looks to be about a 40-42.

Since you're a skinny fella, I'd look into some nicer labels that produce slimmish suits. Rag & Bone, BoO, Black Fleece, etc. Dunno how much you wanna spend, but I think one good suit is worth it.

lova also... not as nice quality wise as those others, but can be found relatively cheap on gilt and are pretty slim fitting.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jwied82
DSC01523.jpg

DSC01527.jpg

silent superfine bikkembergs

You wear those silent tees incredible. It takes a certain frame as I'm sure you know. The pants, while super cool, look a little baggy (in a possibly 'sized too big' way, but it could just be the profile angle though because behind the knee looks properly fitted). Just a minor critique and comment on a very nice fit... (edit; my personal opinion is that a lower profile shoe would ease up the bottom portion of the fit). Perhaps sneakers in lieu of boots. But again, looks good overall w/o doubt.

jwied82

Reaction score
thanks. Sometimes i think the silent t's would fit a little better if i was a couple inches taller, but oh well... they are by far my favorite t-shirts ive ever worn though (that should be obvious considering they appear in like half my fit pits)
The one im wearing now is a S though, whereas all my others ones are XS

i could probably size down one on the jeans but i think they still fit really well and need to have a little bit of slouchiness... they would look alot better slightly loose than skin-tight anyway... a size down would be a 28, and i was afraid that would be too skin-tight.

fwiw here they are in a different color from superfines f/w 09 lookbook:
superfine.jpg

and from f/w 07 (with similarly profiled boots):
superfine2.jpg

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ReQ9J.jpg
Velx1.jpg
dries geller uniqlo t ann d pants margiela
DvXWq.jpg
same fit attachment leather

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Lab coat steez

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
you guys are hillarioius.

his cuffs looked way better than mine IMO

jaac

Reaction score
white outerwear seems really hard to wear. sorry nn =(

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by il ciclista
nothing too much, I got the pomp cut..grease and heat don't mix.
5891883040_9a14d280bb_b.jpg

Damn, dude. I didn't know you looked so much like Karl from Rogue Territory:
4576250978_e75a98aa9d.jpg

Originally Posted by noobizor
laugh.gif
Sorry, man. That's not what I meant. I thought it was a Prisoner tattoo -- as in the cult hit with Patrick McGoohan, a.k.a. The Greatest Show of All Time

This used to be my forum avatar for years:
t128.jpg

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like a ****** lab coat at that.

and I hate the trainers with the leather. bleh

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nicelynice are you just trying **** on or is your work really cold?

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the lab coat look, feel like a wizard/scientist in that **** Style inspiration:
6g5vF.jpg
BRTCm.jpg
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
nicelynice are you just trying **** on or is your work really cold?
Getting some t-storms, cooled down to 20 today Still cold inside AC buildings. Threw on the leather at night

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i was just asking cause my work is ridiculously cold and i feel ridiculous but i have to wear at least a sweater.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah in summer here I have to carry a cardigan or light jacket outside, and put it on when I go inside or I'm freezing. in Tokyo everyone has their AC set to 28 to save power, but nobody cares here so it's just as freezing as ever. Work is the exception, still at 28 because it's a government office
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads