• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Regalzack
3 monkeys... Nice, Whats with all the amps? Studio?
haven't had a chance to try that one out yet, but it looks gorgeous (especially the crushed glass panel) retailer, studio, etc. maybe I'll rotate other stuff in for other gear heads boring fit, one of the few graphic tees I kept during my purge
waywt71.png

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Excuse my noobness, but what does one call/classify your legwear?

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pretty awful is what they would call it.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg
a question for aeglus or reedobandito: Reedobandito said the suit is ill-fitting in ways "a tailor can't fix." Is it the boxiness you're talking about? Or what are you seeing? I'm here to learn. any advice would be great.

5887918015_6c1b858328_b.jpg
It's too big in the shoulders. A tailor can only fix so much.

clark kent

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Abraxis
Excuse my noobness, but what does one call/classify your legwear?

theyre pretty much drop-crotch sweatpants. with cargo pockets and some ridiculous ribbed hems.

Navi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg
a question for aeglus or reedobandito: Reedobandito said the suit is ill-fitting in ways "a tailor can't fix." Is it the boxiness you're talking about? Or what are you seeing? I'm here to learn. any advice would be great.
5887918015_6c1b858328_b.jpg
5888486432_03ec2e7ace_z.jpg
5888485472_5f479db44b_z.jpg
5888484352_2fd7f76fc7_z.jpg

Shoulders too big for you which is very expensive to fix and might not even be possible, the armholes look extremely low which makes it look bad, the jacket barely has any shape to it. You want some curves on your jackets, with the lapels, and the waist area. This one is pretty much just a big box. I would recommend taking a look at some MC threads like the 'recent non-sartorialist looks' one. There you'll get some ideas about how a suit should look. I would return that one if possible. Also, you'd benefit from smaller, more shaped tie knots with dimples or something, as well as a shirt collar that has a wider spread so the tips of the collar are hidden under the jackets lapels.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by il ciclista
The bike one? Just because its not color doesn't make i ghetto
laugh.gif
Sorry, man. That's not what I meant. I thought it was a Prisoner tattoo -- as in the cult hit with Patrick McGoohan, a.k.a. The Greatest Show of All Time:
tp_pfb.jpg

il ciclista

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by noobizor
laugh.gif
Sorry, man. That's not what I meant. I thought it was a Prisoner tattoo -- as in the cult hit with Patrick McGoohan, a.k.a. The Greatest Show of All Time:

lol! Whodini thought the same thing. I'm not that into it. It's actually from an old photo I found. I need to get a few spokes straightened out but I've been too lazy

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cheesin' in Savannah
biggrin.gif
. Figured if I'm going to take this many pictures of myself I may as well take some I can look at down the road with my head actually on them..

Marchin around in the heat! I feel for you if you live in GA! Beautiful city, though, with a ton of culture, history, and things to do (good nightlife included).

cc3cc0df.jpg

25d7c641.jpg

tank and shorts are geller

(shorts need to be pulled up in the first pic)

take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads